• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    My guess is Melinda knows that her wonderful husband had long friendship with Jeffrey Epstein and visited Pedo Island.

My guess again is that Bill didn't partake of the young women but had more a penchant for the young, disposable boys, just like John Roberts.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    There is much guidance online on the topic as to exactly what land would be needed to feed a family or an individual and it does vary on how many calories the researchers set. The problem is they set it low for our wealthy sedentary lifestyle when in SHTF your caloric needs will jump and whatever caloric level you choose will need to be multiplied by 330 million.

Your government overlords will not let you have chickens or you agreed in a contract, when you purchased , to not raise chickens via your covenants and now have changed your mind?
    I don't live in a HOA and I don't have covenants...the town has a rule against chickens...they basically say if it isn't a dog, cat or tropical fish, you can't have it. We're working to get the chicken thing fixed...maybe this fall. I am not worried about feeding 330 million...just me mine and a few others....try it instead of reading about it...you'll be surprised what you can raise in a 1000 sq feet or less.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Maybe they caught each other with the pool boy and became jealous.

giphy.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't live in a HOA and I don't have covenants...the town has a rule against chickens...they basically say if it isn't a dog, cat or tropical fish, you can't have it. We're working to get the chicken thing fixed...maybe this fall. I am not worried about feeding 330 million...just me mine and a few others....try it instead of reading about it...you'll be surprised what you can raise in a 1000 sq feet or less.
    Bob I've raised and canned more than most. Enjoy the garden but they may not be as viable as folks think in SHTF. In SHTF those 330 million you are not worried about will be very worrisome.

Pro tip: Prep heirloom seeds as what you are buying may be hybrid and not produce if they grow at all. Are you buying plants? If so need to know how to raise starts.

Bottom line, we have to worry about the 330 million...

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Bob I've raised and canned more than most. Enjoy the garden but they may not be as viable as folks think in SHTF. In SHTF those 330 million you are not worried about will be very worrisome.

Pro tip: Prep heirloom seeds as what you are buying may be hybrid and not produce if they grow at all. Are you buying plants? If so need to know how to raise starts.

Bottom line, we have to worry about the 330 million...
    What me worry? I have been a practitioner of sustainable ag for a few decades, especially when it comes to seeds.

Have a good one.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I find it rather suspect. The Queen Mother becomes single, and shortly thereafter Bill divorces Melinda.

Coincidence?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Says who? You'd be amazed at what we grow in a 30 foot by 20 foot patch, we can literally a couple hundred quarts of food. I want to get some chickens (like 24) but where I live the Overlords won't allow it...for now.
    Yeah we have rules against that as well but with the Hispanic invasion chicken/goats/rabbits are common around here now.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    At that societal level it likely would take more than that to trigger a spouse to the point of divorce.

CIP: after all that Bill Clinton pulled HRC is still there...
    Thats not a marriage. Thats a mutually beneficial relationship based on their shared power/political/financial goals.

And they both have so much dirt on the other they are both too afraid to walk away.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Thats not a marriage. Thats a mutually beneficial relationship based on their shared power/political/financial goals.

And they both have so much dirt on the other they are both too afraid to walk away.

Not sure I get how your point differs from mine? Ya think she doesn't have dirt on gates and vice versa? That the Clintons are special at that level?

Top Bottom