• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am well-versed in the Pentaverate. I miss the Colonel, but I don’t miss the addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly.
    Years ago we were doing some training at FT. Polk and my buddy Dante ask if I had ever ate at Popeyes. I said never have. Make the story short I absolutely loved it. And he regretted introducing me to it. I don't know if it was good or just awesome compared to mess hall lol. I haven't ate at one in close to 20 years so I don't even know if they are any good anymore. We also frequently went to Godfathers pizza. I won't get into the other entertainment we frequently went to.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    My guess would be Melinda doesn't want to be connected with the child trafficking if Bill is ever made to pay for some of his sins against humanity.

Probably too late for her, as it should be. She knew what was going on and is thus a co-conspirator. She's trying to save her own ass, probably because she has heard what deal Ghislaine is cutting before her untimely death.

Top Bottom