• Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    :rolleyes:

People are childish enough to make these threads. Like there's not bigger problems out there. Good grief.

Break the rules, suffer the consequences.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    vMZ5ZP.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I posted up in the Mod squad section that I had popped this idiot and told BT I would rescind it so he could have the honors. He did me one better. Love the guy :):

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    :rolleyes:

People are childish enough to make these threads. Like there's not bigger problems out there. Good grief.

Break the rules, suffer the consequences.

When I first ventured onto INGO I broke rules because I was an idiot and didn’t read some rules, got some slaps from CM, learned the rules, ran by them and now I’m good. Haven’t had an infraction for quite some time, and I frequently try to ride the line on purpose.. I’m doing better here than work.!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When I first ventured onto INGO I broke rules because I was an idiot and didn’t read some rules, got some slaps from CM, learned the rules, ran by them and now I’m good. Haven’t had an infraction for quite some time, and I frequently try to ride the line on purpose.. I’m doing better here than work.!!

:shady:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Dang it. I miss all the fun. Handed out a simple infraction right before work and this happens.

I didn't ban him. But I might unban him then do it myself!
    You could have a moderator congo line. Each one takes it in turn to unban, then ban, the offender. That way our dear departed community member can have a new record for the site: most perma bans on an account

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    LOL.......now that was some good entertainment. BT is a bully??? I been here quite awhile and never had any problems with him. Now that CM guy..........I got an infraction from him several years ago. Now he is a meanie. Hurt my feelings and all. I almost had to find a safe place. LOL.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Now the mods have a new way to fight boredom. Unban a former member and send them an email welcoming them back then ban them before they can post. :mods:

I am jealous.

Top Bottom