• Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Hello All -

Just a quick AAR for the BigTanker donations that ended Sunday. All funds have been collected and a cashiers check is being sent this afternoon. Thank you so much to everyone that donated and made a difference in this. Your generosity is amazing and INGO should be proud.

Also, a GIANT thank you to @gmcttr. Aside from a very generous additional donation, this fine person purchased the receiver for $650, promptly paid, then instructed me to give it to Dustin's family. I spoke with BT's father this morning and we're making arrangements to get this done. They're going to decide on engraving, then I'll be shipping it to a local shop up north.

I will continue to update this thread as needed.

Thank you all again for a successful collection, and showing such kindness to our Emeritus member and his family.

Last edited:

Lpherr

Occupied
    Hello All -

Just a quick AAR for the BigTanker donations that ended Sunday. All funds have been collected and a cashiers check is being sent this afternoon. Thank you so much to everyone that donated and made a difference in this. Your generosity is amazing and INGO should be proud.

Also, a GIANT thank you to @gmcttr. Aside from a very generous additional donation, this fine person purchased the receiver for $650, promptly paid, then instructed me to give it to Dustin's family. I spoke with BT's father this morning and we're making arrangements to get this done. They're going to decide on engraving, then I'll be shipping it to a local shop up north.

I will continue to update this thread as needed.

Thank you all again for a successful collection, and showing such kindness to our Emeritus member.

Please check the zip code. I think it may be incorrect.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    One more question.
    Was there a produce kicker involved in the final bid?
    How much consideration was given for the ear of... wait, that's two questions.
    NEVERMIND

Top Bottom