• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Broke out in a cold sweat and had some chest pain on 9-4-21. Went to the hospital and found out that I had a heart attack. They took me in today for a cath and possibly a stent. When I came to, I was told that it is worse than they thought. I am being scheduled for a 3 way bypass when they can get it done.

Later I found the following post from one of my daughters
    Then I found this one from my other daughter.
    I don't ask for much but right now I need all the prayers I can get for my dad. Saturday while at work he had a heart attack. He is in hospital now. They are saying he is in need of bypass surgery. This man has been thru hell and back and he needs to be ok. I can't lose him he is my damn hero. He busts his ass for everyone and has the biggest heart anyone can have. Pray that everything goes well and he gets thru this all. I need my hero, my dad, he means the world to me.
    Kinda makes a guy sad but proud

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Broke out in a cold sweat and had some chest pain on 9-4-21. Went to the hospital and found out that I had a heart attack. They took me in today for a cath and possibly a stent. When I came to, I was told that it is worse than they thought. I am being scheduled for a 3 way bypass when they can get it done.

Later I found the following post from one of my daughters
    Then I found this one from my other daughter.
    I don't ask for much but right now I need all the prayers I can get for my dad. Saturday while at work he had a heart attack. He is in hospital now. They are saying he is in need of bypass surgery. This man has been thru hell and back and he needs to be ok. I can't lose him he is my damn hero. He busts his ass for everyone and has the biggest heart anyone can have. Pray that everything goes well and he gets thru this all. I need my hero, my dad, he means the world to me.
    Kinda makes a guy sad but proud
    God is still in the healing business. Praying for your healing and your family.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Good luck on your surgery. Dad had a double bypass back in 2017 after they found the “widow maker” during a stress test. He now plays golf an average of three times a week and has for the past three years, including all winter in Florida. So, you got this…get better soon.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Prayers inbound. Also got the ball rolling with a donation to the gofundme your daughter set up. Sounds like you have some really great daughters that are very concerned about their dad. Prayers for your whole family for the strength to endure such a trying time in all of your lives.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    I pray that your procedure goes well and God guides the hands of those working on you. I also pray for your family, to have peace and know that God has control.

Top Bottom