Big thumbs up to TandemKross Customer Service, Warranty Policy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I use the TandemKross DoubleKross magazine housings for my 10/22:

I had three of them crack so that you could not disassemble them:

M2.jpg

When attempting to take them apart these broke where they secure the nut for the rotor shaft of the mag.

I used the customer contact form on TK's web site on 5/25/22 at about 3 pm and sent the pic above and explained the issue.

Before 4 pm I had a response that they would replace the mag bodies. No cost to me. No hassles.

I received the replacement mag bodies today. Contacting customer service until receipt of replacement parts - 3 days.

I purchased the mag bodies 3 years ago from Midway USA.

No one wants stuff to break, but TandemKross stood behind their product 100%.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Outstanding! Sounds like somebody knows about a batch of bad plastic.

I had the same thing with Arlington Industries. I noticed weird striations and swirls in the plastic on some electrical boxes I was installing. Didnt think much of it until I went to plug something in at least 7 years later and I pushed the outlet in behind the drywall. Weird. 6 months later another did the same thing.

And when I would pull the broken boxes out, I could literally crumble them with my bare hands.

Called customer support and explained what I experienced. Guy asked how many I needed because that wasnt right. I said I wasnt sure he said "How about 7 of each, singles, doubles, triples and quads? Would that cover them?"

So I ended up with a mixed case of outlet boxes. Awesome!

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    It is great when companies stand behind their products. TandemKross makes some nice aftermarket parts and it's good to know when you use them that they are there backing their stuff up.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I made a post on a Facebook page when someone asked about their extended mag release for the 10/22, I had one that was broken, the pin had fallen out at a match, and that I’d put the factory release back in.

The next day I got a Facebook pm asking me to contact them and that they’d replace it! In the pm she mentioned that they had changed that part from a pin, to a roll pin and that “guaranteed for life, ment life!” In a few days I had the replacement part, and a tandemkross morale patch!, and it gets better, I put a roll pin in the release, and now I have another one!, I’m keeping it in my spare parts bin, if I ever run into anyone who needs one, I’ll pay it forward!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Older thread and I made some comments about a recent experience with the TK extended mag release for my TX22 comp in another thread that I can't seem to locate.

I didn't like it and thought I was basically stuck with it since it isn't technically "defective". But someone mentioned I reach out to them to see what they say. They offered me a refund, exchange for another one or some other item. Since they have factory magazines for the pistol and they are the same price they are sending me a mag with a postage paid return label for me to send the extractor back.

That is excellent customer service in my opinion. I would recommend TK if you ever need anything they offer. Except maybe the mag release for the TX22.;)

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Another :thumbsup: for TandemKross customer service. I ordered 2 9mm compensators from them. The package was busted open when it arrived Friday afternoon and one was missing. I emailed them and they already have a replacement in the mail today (Monday).

One business day to fix what isn't really their fault. The package looked like it had gone through a mangler.

It was sent through USPS.

TK has quality products and great customer service.

Top Bottom