Big shipment from distributor, powder, ammo, brass, bullets, primers, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    It's coming up on that time of the month again!

The truck from the distributor is supposed to be here next week. It could be anytime from Monday to Friday, I don't have an exact time and day yet. If it gets here before Thursday, I should be able to get a decent amount of stuff out the same week. If it arrives on Thursday or Friday, it will be the week after until I get most of the items priced and on the shelves since we will be busy setting up at the Portland gun and knife show next weekend (March 20th & 21st).

Things I know will be on the truck:
    Lots of Accurate and Vihtavuori powder,
    some Hodgdon powder,
    a few primers (finally a few more that will be close to "normal" pre-pandemic prices, we WILL have quantity limits),
    a variety of brass and bullets (no big quantities of anything since the distributor is limiting what they will send me),
    a little bit of ammunition that I will be able to price more reasonably (with limits),
    more presses, dies, etc.

We WILL have limits on popular items to ensure that people have a chance to get some, especially items priced below current market price.

I should know by Tuesday when they will be here, they usually call sometime on Monday to schedule delivery. Feel free to call the store for updates.

As always, PLEASE be patient with us as we try to get everything priced and on the shelves. We try to get it all out as fast as possible, but it takes time to go through all of it while keeping the store running and doing gun shows. We usually get between 2 and 6 pallets so it can take days to finish. I always try to get the most popular items out first when possible.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Truck delivery is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm hoping to be able to start getting items on the shelves by Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning, If everything goes as planned and the truck arrives on time.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    We have some of every type of powder that came in on the shelf now. A couple of the really popular ones are already sold out, even with a 1# limit. We still have lots of powder available (over 1,000# including extra stock). The most popular powders have limits, but we have many with no limit as well. Feel free to call and ask about what you are looking for. Please be patient when calling. It's sometimes difficult to get through the crowd of people to see what we have left and we are also helping other customers.

We still have a few primers available that are less than 5 cents each (209 shotshell primers, with quantity limits). Most primers are more than that. We do still have some CCI #41 primers for $7.48 plus tax per 100 (limit 200).

I had time to get a lot of bullets on the shelf (if you need .308 bullets, we have lots of different options right now), but I still have nearly a pallet to go. 9mm, .45, .223 and .308 are just some of the popular calibers of projectiles available. Lots of new brass available as well. It will probably be Monday or Tuesday until I can get the majority the rest of these items out.

I'll have to wait until some of it sells to get it all out, we simply don't have enough room on the shelves for everything. I'll be at the gun show in Portland over the weekend, but I'm usually at the store or close by during the week. If you don't see what you are looking for, just ask. If I have it, I'll try to dig it out of the back if I know where it is.

I've been getting a LOT of magazines recently. I'm running a sale on 5.56 30 round Hexmags right now (below MAP pricing so I can't advertise the price, feel free to call the store and ask for the price). I'll probably also be running sales on Pmags and other magazines next week since I've got a pallet of magazines coming in on Monday and I don't know where I'm going to put it!

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Another shipment arrived!

We have managed to get through 2 of the 4 pallets that came this time. The other 2 will go out next week after we are done with the gun show in South Bend. We are running out of room, so we may have to sell some stuff before we can put much more out.

LOTS of powder on the shelves. We will have limits on powder until May 26th, so everyone has a chance to get at least a little. After that, we may relax or remove the limits at our discretion.

Cheddite 209 primers for $33.65 again, limit 1,000 per customer.

Lots of other stuff too, feel free to call and ask about what you are looking for.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    The truck from the distributor will be here next week, we don't know what day yet. What we DO know is that there will be some hard-to-find powder in this BIG shipment (likely 4 or 5 pallets total). We will have limited quantities available and we will have limits on items that will sell out fast.

I know we will have some things like:

H-4350
    Retumbo
    H-1000
    primers
    and more

I don't know what day the truck is coming (typically Wednesday or Thursday), and I don't know how long it will take to get through the several pallets of merchandise. It sometimes takes over a week to go through everything. The powder typically goes out first, since its on the top of the pallets. Bullets and shot are always on the bottom, and will go out last.

The popular items will go FAST. The last time we had H-4350, we had several cases and sold out in 12 MINUTES with a limit of 1 CONTAINER PER CUSTOMER! Once we have an item in stock and it has been inventoried, we can put your name on it and hold it for you for a day or 2 if you CALL THE STORE. I would suggest calling right when we open at 11 to have the best chance. If we don't have it yet, we can give you the most up-to-date information about possible arrival time and when to try calling back.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    So, this just came in.
    Nearly 9,000# of ammunition, gunpowder and reloading supplies!

I've already started working on it, but it will take a couple weeks to get all the way through these pallets since I'll be leaving for the gun show in Greenfield tomorrow.
    As always, the gunpowder will be the first thing to go out since it's on the top of the pallets. After that will be tools, presses and miscellaneous supplies, followed by ammunition and finally bullets and shot. The less it weighs, the sooner it hits the shelves.

Please do not message me on here with questions if you want a prompt reply. I answer messages from the office, so I can't see what we have or how much it is from here. By the time I can get back to you, it's likely already sold out if we had it. Please call the store during business hours with questions regarding price or availability. 11am - 5:30pm. 765-628-3196.

We are still not shipping anything. All purchases must be made at the store or at a gun show.

There will be limits on many popular powders (pretty much anything from Australia).

NCM_0263.JPG
    276009234_4407188919381076_241514491753427902_n.jpg
    276172742_4407189686047666_2460834120633031796_n.jpg
    275243779_4407190069380961_1790118387606401947_n.jpg
    275991247_4407190982714203_7794004967960350928_n.jpg

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    So, this just came in.
    Nearly 9,000# of ammunition, gunpowder and reloading supplies!

I've already started working on it, but it will take a couple weeks to get all the way through these pallets since I'll be leaving for the gun show in Greenfield tomorrow.
    As always, the gunpowder will be the first thing to go out since it's on the top of the pallets. After that will be tools, presses and miscellaneous supplies, followed by ammunition and finally bullets and shot. The less it weighs, the sooner it hits the shelves.

Please do not message me on here with questions if you want a prompt reply. I answer messages from the office, so I can't see what we have or how much it is from here. By the time I can get back to you, it's likely already sold out if we had it. Please call the store during business hours with questions regarding price or availability. 11am - 5:30pm. 765-628-3196.

We are still not shipping anything. All purchases must be made at the store or at a gun show.

There will be limits on many popular powders (pretty much anything from Australia).

View attachment 190290
    View attachment 190292
    View attachment 190293
    View attachment 190294
    View attachment 190295
    THAT is a thing of beauty.

Top Bottom