Big Rotten Apple refusing Veterans Day parade...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The kings of the double standard... the leftists... are at it again. BLM, trans rights organizations, and any left wing cause can hold any program, march (riot) they want, but seems that the leftists can't stand to see America's veterans marching through their streets on Memorial Day...

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    The kings of the double standard... the leftists... are at it again. BLM, trans rights organizations, and any left wing cause can hold any program, march (riot) they want, but seems that the leftists can't stand to see America's veterans marching through their streets on Memorial Day...

Simply disgusting

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I wonder what would happen if they just had a parade anyway. Would the Police gas them or shoot them. Would Trump be blamed? Maybe they should test the mayors resolve.
    Hopefully they'd just stand aside like they do most of the time for BLM and Antifa when they take over the roadways.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    I wonder what would happen if they just had a parade anyway. Would the Police gas them or shoot them. Would Trump be blamed? Maybe they should test the mayors resolve.
    I like this idea, have it anyway. I see all kinds of videos of roads being blocked for other reasons and I'm going to bet they don't have permits. I think this one might gain a little public support as it should. We are supposed to be a free country and this **** is getting out of control. If we loose the freedom to peacefully gather and show respect for our veterans that fought for our freedom we really are screwed....

Top Bottom