• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Are you sure about that?
    Pretty sure. Could be wrong, but seems pretty clear from a reading of the law that takes into account legal precedence, rather than playing games with the common meaning of words instead of legal definitions. Maybe one of our resident JDs could offer some insight. Happy to admit I'm wrong if I am.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Whether they are or aren't, someone will do it in their name to create another reichstag.

The country is pretty much ****ed anyway now. We're arresting political opposition solely to attempt to swing elections. As people always say, you can vote your way into communism, but you have to shoot your way out.

This cycle isn't going to end by sitting on the couch and hoping for things to improve. Either the people decide to fix the system, or things will keep getting darker.

History provides a good lens to see where this road ends.

All of this is especially suspect given China's geopolitical gambles with soft power and recent involvement with government officials. There's a lot of moving pieces to what is going on.
    I suppose you're right. If it's gonna happen whether orchestrated or not they'll get blamed for it anyway so might as well if it comes to that. if MAGAs don't start it someone else will to look like they did.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, if there's one thing I've learned to never believe again, especially in the ****ing clown world we find ourselves in within the last few years, it's the proclomation that "that ain't happening."
    Nah. Trump's entire personality would have to change. He's already said that he's going to turn himself in.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I get that this is clown world and all. But no way is Trump gonna be seen having DeSantis save him from arrest.
    100% Correct. Trump would say. "Stay out of this DeSantis and quit trying to use it to bolster your potential campaign. This is my deal"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heck. If Trump hid out in Mar a Lago under Desantis's protection, even Bug might lose some respect for Trump.
    Yeah this whole thing is ludicrous. I'm sure Trump is pissed that DeSantis even said such a thing as if he would ever go along with it. Ain't gonna happen.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Heck. If Trump hid out in Mar a Lago under Desantis's protection, even Bug might lose some respect for Trump.
    Nah. You're forgetting about 5D chess. There would be an explanation.

Not even Trump chilling in his Covfefe robe with a joint at Mar-A-Lago, admiring his framed Trump Vax card on the wall after throwing another bumpstock on the fire while "Stormy Weather" plays softly on the CD player would dissuade the Bug level of giggly swoon.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I just started another thread about this very topic.
    Watch the other hand

Banks collapsing, AI threatening to upend life as we know it, a war in eastern europe, and a military build up for a potential of war in SE asia.

There's too many things to even list, never mind all of the industrial "accidents" that seem to just keep happening.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yep...

It's amazing how we're a group of gun owners yet can't understand self defense outside of a very narrow context.
    So as a group of gun owners we should be willing to use guns in a broader context of self defense if it comes to that in defense of Trump to stop the persecution? Seems to me that your post suggests it.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So as a group of gun owners we should be willing to use guns in a broader context of self defense if it comes to that to in defense of Trump to stop the persecution? Seems to me that your post suggests it.
    Tomb's response: "Nice try Fed" (wouldn't be the first time he's accused me of being a Fed)

Yeah I’m a Fed cuz a Fed would obviously caution Trump MAGA supporters not to fall into another Fed trap. That’s all I was doing and I got jumped for it.

If anyone wants to take issue take it up with Trump. He's said previously to go "protest peacefully and patriotic." Go tell him **** that. The time for that **** is over now.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Banks collapsing, AI threatening to upend life as we know it, a war in eastern europe, and a military build up for a potential of war in SE asia.

There's too many things to even list, never mind all of the industrial "accidents" that seem to just keep happening.

Don't forget a border being held wide open for infiltration.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I’m not breathlessly following ever machination around all of this. But now that an indictment has been handed down, DeSantis has said he will not cooperate with an extradition. Is Trump going to actually extradite himself?

1680266854315.png

Top Bottom