• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know that this will cause Trump to be elected POTUS. I think this will only play well to the base. I do think it will make it more likely that Trump is nominated. But Trump has to face America in the general election and there's a lot of people who won't vote for him regardless, and a lot of people, particularly the MSM consumers, who will think the indictment is legit.

But it does not sway me one way or the other in terms of who I will vote for in the primaries. I don't feel any loyalty to Trump or any politician. I just think it's a ******** indictment and a political ploy by Democrats.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well looks like game on. Hopefully Trump supporters won't get suckered into any protests that become violent. I'm sure that is another goal to hopefully trigger/incite one in order to demonize the MAGAs once again like J6. This isn't solely about demonizing Trump. They want to take down the whole MAGA movement.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well looks like game on. Hopefully Trump supporters won't get suckered into any protests that become violent. I'm sure that is another goal to hopefully trigger/incite one to demonize the MAGAs once again. This isn't solely about demonizing Trump. They want to take down the whole MAGA movement.
    I'm sure the FBI can fabricate some violence.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well looks like game on. Hopefully Trump supporters won't get suckered into any protests that become violent. I'm sure that is another goal to hopefully trigger/incite one in order to demonize the MAGAs once again like J6. This isn't solely about demonizing Trump. They want to take down the whole MAGA movement.

Whether they are or aren't, someone will do it in their name to create another reichstag.

The country is pretty much ****ed anyway now. We're arresting political opposition solely to attempt to swing elections. As people always say, you can vote your way into communism, but you have to shoot your way out.

This cycle isn't going to end by sitting on the couch and hoping for things to improve. Either the people decide to fix the system, or things will keep getting darker.

History provides a good lens to see where this road ends.

All of this is especially suspect given China's geopolitical gambles with soft power and recent involvement with government officials. There's a lot of moving pieces to what is going on.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Ok, so when will the Clintons, Hunter Biden, Obama, Soros and the rest of the Democraps and their Cabal be indicted for crimes against the citizens of the USA? When will the Republicans grow a pair or two and go after the Democrats for real? Seems to me the gloves are off! Wake up America or the country we love will be lost! God please help us ???
    We should get Garrison to indict them.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Whether they are or aren't, someone will do it in their name to create another reichstag.

The country is pretty much ****ed anyway now. We're arresting political opposition solely to attempt to swing elections. As people always say, you can vote your way into communism, but you have to shoot your way out.

This cycle isn't going to end by sitting on the couch and hoping for things to improve. Either the people decide to fix the system, or things will keep getting darker.

History provides a good lens to see where this road ends.

All of this is especially suspect given China's geopolitical gambles with soft power and recent involvement with government officials. There's a lot of moving pieces to what is going on.
    Idiocracy!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If one side can use violence with impunity, while the other side cowers and frets about image, guess which side has already lost.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I mean. He didn't need to do that. I think he announced it more for political reasons than practical. Trump has already said he wants to turn himself in. Handcuffs. The whole thing. So, it's whatever.
    That's before DeSantis made this announcement. This could be interesting. I'm pretty sure DeSantis is bound by the US Constitution to honor New York's extradition demand. If he doesn't...

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's before DeSantis made this announcement. This could be interesting. I'm pretty sure DeSantis is bound by the US Constitution to honor New York's extradition demand. If he doesn't...
    It's not going to come to that. Trump will not miss the opportunity to be seen victimized by bat **** crazy democrats. And fair enough. It is indeed a political witch hunt. But can you see Trump actually hiding out in Mar A Lago under DeSantis's protection? He'd look like DeSantis's bitch. That ain't happening.

Top Bottom