• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    As with any pres, there are pros/cons but Trump is by far the greatest pres we ever,,,,have had. Yes he's greater than abe or george. But do i agree with all that was Trump, hell no! But 80% of what he is, i do agree with. Trump's attached by news media and social media is proof how good he was. I have never seen a pres who was good, that the media or social media liked. most media is communist owned an controlled so their guy is my mortal enemy. I don't vote for ppl based on their words, especially campaign speeches. I look at what kind of a father his is, how's he treated his ex wives. has he owned an ran a business. life long politician for a job? he's not going to be a great president. America is the ultimate business and a pres does put his finger on the scales to tip it. God Bless America, we are in deep trouble.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Pretty sure the letter came from Dave Seville, who was just fed up with Alvin's constantly ****ing up during the "Christmas Don't Be Late" recording sessions. At first, I suspected Simon or maybe even Theodore, but ruled them out because they lack the necessary dexterity, what with their only having 3 fingers and a thumb.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    ****! That's what SHOULD happen

Until we beat them bloody with their own stick it will never stop! How long ago was Bork?
    They're not going to stop until they're MADE to stop

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    ****! That's what SHOULD happen

Until we beat them bloody with their own stick it will never stop! How long ago was Bork?
    They're not going to stop until they're MADE to stop
    Weaponized legal system already exists. No reason for the Right to not take advantage of what has already been deemed acceptable.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Still waiting for that arrest.
    They reassure us daily... NOW they got him.
    They’re making sure they have plenty of fbi people trained in the act of vigilante protest terrorism before they make the arrest. The arrest means nothing without the 24/7 news cycle of the vigilantes destroying dc. Right now the fbi is rearranging their DEI training schedule to allow for expedited vigilante training.

Top Bottom