• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think New Yorkers should be polled on what should be prioritized. Poll question: If you had to make a choice. Go after Donald Trump or focus on prosecuting crimes that are plaquing NY right now?

I would ask them this question. If the Feds and a former NY Democrat DA declined to prosecute, why should it be a priority for the current Democrat NY DA to pursue?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think New Yorkers should be polled on what should be prioritized. Poll question: If you had to make a choice. Go after Donald Trump or focus on prosecuting crimes that are plaquing NY right now? The Feds declined to prosecute so why should it be a priority for a NY DA to pursue?
    Maybe I don't give NY'ers due credit. But I think they'll go for bagging Trump because it looks to me that a majority are that shallow. Look who they elect.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Maybe I don't give NY'ers due credit. But I think they'll go for bagging Trump because it looks to me that a majority are that shallow. Look who they elect.
    I would say they are shallow as well if they chose to Get Trump over things that currently affect them in NY. Especially with this kind of case. I mean after all Trump isn't the one that is violently criminally plaquing NY and it would do absolutely nothing to combat crime there.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would say they are shallow as well if they chose to Get Trump over things that currently affect them in NY. Especially with this kind of case. I mean after all Trump isn't the one that is violently criminally plaquing NY and it would do absolutely nothing to combat crime there.

I mean. Not brushing your teeth is bad and all, but I don't think it's criminal! :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I mean. Not brushing your teeth is bad and all, but I don't think it's criminal! :):
    You can get the plague from not brushing your teeth. I think brushing your teeth should be a priority over getting Trump in this case.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think New Yorkers should be polled on what should be prioritized. Poll question: If you had to make a choice. Go after Donald Trump or focus on prosecuting crimes that are plaquing NY right now?

I would ask them this question. If the Feds and a former NY Democrat DA declined to prosecute, why should it be a priority for the current Democrat NY DA to pursue?
    If that poll had the results I would expect, it also might serve as evidence that Trump could not get a fair trial in that district and support a change of venue

For that reason alone, let alone highlighting Bragg's failures, it will never be asked

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Bragg can't be bothered with all that petty crap when Donald Trump needs to be prosecuted over something that has no effect on combatting NY'rs current plight.

Last edited:

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Logic would tell you that, but logic isn't being applied. People, especially people in urban areas, tend to vote for their own demise. Come next election they'll vote bragg back in again and they'll continue on with their miserable lives.
    It reminds me of a survey that was done shortly after the 2012 election. People, in general, responded they didn't like the direction the Country was going in, but most voted for obama again. I guess when you can't see the forest for the trees there's not much anyone can do for you.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    All I know is that if where I lived was strife with violent crime and a state's attorney chose instead to go after Biden over something like Bragg is going after Trump for which should have been a matter for the FEC and the Feds to pursue that they declined,: as much as I hate Biden, I would be pretty pissed at that state's attorney for not taking care of business at home. But I guess I'm not as shallow as some NY'rs that just want to Get Trump.

Top Bottom