• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Campaign finance violations are a felony. Doesn't matter what candidate. It's a felony. NY State candidates... felony. President of the United States... felony. It's the law. And if you break it, you're a felon. No matter where you come from, he broke campaign finance laws. Felony.

I'm a republican, but he committed a felony. There is no legal recourse for that. It is a FELONY.

And legally - if convicted - he can't even own a firearms. Poor guy. Know why? Felony.

Innocent until proven guilty, unless you agree with Pelosi.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well I won't argue with what you posted. Pretty sure we were posting about different things. I was coming from the Trump indictment context hence my query regarding picking up arms or committing violence in defense of Trump over this indictment.

It's more the circumstance and precedent of going after trump this way than it is about the person.

It's a blatant move to strong-arm an election, being waved in front of everyone's face, and also done in such a manner as to bait a response from a significant chunk of the nation.

Effectively telling the American people bluntly that they no longer have a say with their vote. The consequences for not acting on that seriously are about as risky as acting on it. The fact they think doing such openly will cause violence, yet they proceed with it anyway, should tell people all they need to know.

This could be handled quietly, and should be, if it really warrants any sort of criminal penalty. Especially when the civil cost of doing such could cause more trouble than necessary.

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I believe that this case they are trying to pin Trump on is about falsifying business records and that is a State misdemeanor. To upgrade it to a felony they have to try and tie it into a federal violation.

The Feds declined to pursue it.
    Fox News is a personally professed entertainment channel. Tucker's own producer called his viewers "Terrorist and Cousin F*ckers." You can't really call this guy more than crap reality TV.

I respect proper journalism, but not "entertainment news." It's like getting your info from TMZ.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Fox News is a personally professed entertainment channel. Tucker's own producer called his viewers "Terrorist and Cousin F*ckers." You can't really call this guy more than crap reality TV.

I respect proper journalism, but not "entertainment news." It's like getting your info from TMZ.

Did you miss the part where I said that the source I cited was not from Fox News? It was CNN. Your response was why I specifically sourced from somewhere other than Fox News becuse I knew it would be commimg.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Look at what you, so high mighty, are saying about everyone else, by implying they are idiots and that they are “blindly following“ those you decree felons.
    Yeah Mr. We need to stop all of this nastiness and infighting.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We should focus on issues in Indiana. We all know the Federal government doesn't represent the whole of the country. Within this state, there are issue that we all agree and disagree on. So let's not focus on what's going on in NY state legislature, or CA state legislature.
    Got it. They are going to take gas stoves away (just one of hundreds of example) but just keep looking at the forest

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Campaign finance violations are a felony. Doesn't matter what candidate. It's a felony. NY State candidates... felony. President of the United States... felony. It's the law. And if you break it, you're a felon. No matter where you come from, he broke campaign finance laws. Felony.

I'm a republican, but he committed a felony. There is no legal recourse for that. It is a FELONY.

And legally - if convicted - he can't even own a firearms. Poor guy. Know why? Felony.
    Please show your homework. Got proof of this?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We weren't libertarians back then
    Well. “we” weren’t libertarians. The prolific libertarian posters have mostly left. You remember MrJerrell? Banned for his caustic comments. He ain’t the only one. But. You’re right that we fight ober stupid **** while the world burns.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well. “we” weren’t libertarians. The prolific libertarian posters have mostly left. You remember MrJerrell? Banned for his caustic comments. He ain’t the only one. But. You’re right that we fight ober stupid **** while the world burns.
    Hey fighting over stupid **** is a prerequisite for engaging in the GP.

Top Bottom