• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    We don't know what the chargers are. If there is investor fraud or something equally or more serious and there is probable cause I'm all for prosecuting him just like anyone else but that's not what's being widely reported. The press is focused on an accusation of paying chump change to cover up a (mostly) legal act of adultery.

This looks like BS because the public hears about a trivial offense while a democratic lead DOJ declined to prosecute after a lengthy investigation and Cyrus Vance, a stalwart democrat and Bragg's predecessor, also failed to prosecute after investigating for years.

There needs to be meaty charges with substantial probable cause. Without both this will continue to be perceived as a witch hunt.
    I agree I am all for prosecuting EVERYONE equally that means trump pelosi fauci bidens Clintons etc etc

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I really didn't think they had the testicular fortitude to carry this through.
    I'm sure they'll end up wishing they had chosen not to indict instead.
    I can't see a conviction.
    I can see one in the initial jurisdiction unless they move for a change of venue

I don't see it standing on appeal, though

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I agree I am all for prosecuting EVERYONE equally that means trump pelosi fauci bidens Clintons etc etc

I agree. 100%

This is long overdue, and I don’t care if it encourages political witch hunting. The would-be ruling class needs to be reminded that they are not, in fact, more equal than the other animals in the barnyard.

Trump campaigned on draining the swamp…actually being held accountable for his own misdeeds would be the most powerful action he could ever hope to take in pursuit of that goal.

Godspeed President Trump, here’s hoping you take more swamp rats down the drain with you.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I mean. He didn't need to do that. I think he announced it more for political reasons than practical. Trump has already said he wants to turn himself in. Handcuffs. The whole thing. So, it's whatever.
    Distraction from getting pantsed by Disney

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nah. You're forgetting about 5D chess. There would be an explanation.

Not even Trump chilling in his Covfefe robe with a joint at Mar-A-Lago, admiring his framed Trump Vax card on the wall after throwing another bumpstock on the fire while "Stormy Weather" plays softly on the CD player would dissuade the Bug level of giggly swoon.
    Not even a critique from some rando Fed

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When commenting on Trump's indictment Old lush Pelosi says "No one is above the law and everyone has a right to a trail to prove their innocence." Ummm... Hey Nanny Nanny in this country defendants don't have to prove their innocence. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. Go sober up.

I hope I'm around to see her get her turn in the barrel

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I agree. 100%

This is long overdue, and I don’t care if it encourages political witch hunting. The would-be ruling class needs to be reminded that they are not, in fact, more equal than the other animals in the barnyard.

Trump campaigned on draining the swamp…actually being held accountable for his own misdeeds would be the most powerful action he could ever hope to take in pursuit of that goal.

Godspeed President Trump, here’s hoping you take more swamp rats down the drain with you.
    This says it all. You're cool with political prosecutions which this one blatantly is that numerous others declined to pursue.

Don't you think it's funny that this all came about after Trump announced his intentions to run in "24?

Can you tell me with a straight face that this kind of case should take top priority when NYC is riddled with violent crime? It's a waste of resources just to Get Trump.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I’ve had my fair share of taking point in the real world. You’re free to take any position you’d like in your internet fantasy stack.

:):
    You've taken the point in violent protests? Do the Feds know about this?

:):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No, not in protests. Doing real work.

:)
    So as a member of law enforcement is it standard op to encourage everyone to engage in violent protest? Get out there and don't cower and fret about image!

:)

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    This says it all. You're cool with political prosecutions which this one blatantly is that numerous others declined to pursue.

Don't you think it's funny that this all came about after Trump announced his intentions to run in "24?

Can you tell me with a straight face that this kind of case should take top priority when NYC is riddled with violent crime? It's a waste of resources just to Get Trump.
    There is no violent crime in NY anymore. They took over 50% of felonies and made them misdemeanors. They are now ranked 59th in violent city in America. That’s how democrats fight crime!!! Indy is ranked 11th. If the democrats would do like NY they would drop to 143rd imho. Brilliant.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There is no violent crime in NY anymore. They took over 50% of felonies and made them misdemeanors. They are now ranked 59th in violent city in America. That’s how democrats fight crime!!! Indy is ranked 11th. If the democrats would do like NY they would drop to 143rd imho. Brilliant.
    Trump is such a violent threat that he got a misdemeanor upgrade to a felony charge when choir boys running the streets get the reverse.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I believe they canceled the day of rage.
    So I fell asleep while catching up on INGO after work. Just dosed off. I woke up and read this and at first I thought it said “day of range”. I perked up, ooh, range day. And then saw the thread title and was disappointed. What a letdown. :):

Last edited:
    Top Bottom