• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    We don't know what the chargers are. If there is investor fraud or something equally or more serious and there is probable cause I'm all for prosecuting him just like anyone else but that's not what's being widely reported. The press is focused on an accusation of paying chump change to cover up a (mostly) legal act of adultery.

This looks like BS because the public hears about a trivial offense while a democratic lead DOJ declined to prosecute after a lengthy investigation and Cyrus Vance, a stalwart democrat and Bragg's predecessor, also failed to prosecute after investigating for years.

There needs to be meaty charges with substantial probable cause. Without both this will continue to be perceived as a witch hunt.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I’m not breathlessly following ever machination around all of this. But now that an indictment has been handed down, DeSantis has said he will not cooperate with an extradition. Is Trump going to actually extradite himself?

View attachment 266692
    They saying now it’s all words from DeSantis, he can’t stop them, just saying he won’t help. Also said will go to NY and get his mug shot. America has cancer, I believe now God used a Trump to put it in remission for 4 years, but the democrats wanted the cancer back. People that love cancer are not right in the head…. I rest my case. God have mercy on us, seems we are outnumbered by cancer cells.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I’m surprised the White House hasn’t shut this down. Why on earth would you resurrect trump after a far left extremist shot up a school. I know old democrats who think Biden is a nice person but isn’t fit to run the country. If they just kept his name out of their mouths he would have faded away and I don’t think would have won a primary. Now that you’re attacking a former sitting president all that does is unite everyone behind him. Unless they’re trying to get far right extremists to do something stupid so they can point to that and forget about Nashville.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I’m surprised the White House hasn’t shut this down..
    Unless they’re trying to get far right extremists to do something stupid so they can point to that and forget about Nashville.
    Isn't there supposed to be a DC protest tomorrow with Antifa teaming up with Trans-subhumans protesting for trans rights? I figure some of them are being fitted for MAGA hats today in preparation for the vandalism and violence they were already planning to do.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Isn't there supposed to be a DC protest tomorrow with Antifa teaming up with Trans-subhumans protesting for trans rights? I figure some of them are being fitted for MAGA hats today in preparation for the vandalism and violence they were already planning to do.
    Sounds like it got cancelled for tomorrow in DC

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump is like a sought-after Big Game Political Trophy for them. Who's the next one in the chute to try and bag him? They all campaigned on being the one to get him. Just elect me and I'll find a way. That's not how the justice system is supposed to work. Political driven hackery 101.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    When commenting on Trump's indictment Old lush Pelosi says "No one is above the law and everyone has a right to a trail to prove their innocence." Ummm... Hey Nanny Nanny in this country defendants don't have to prove their innocence. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. Go sober up.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When commenting on Trump's indictment Old lush Pelosi says "No one is above the law and everyone has a right to a trail to prove their innocence." Ummm... Hey Nanny Nanny in this country defendants don't have to prove their innocence. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. Go sober up.

Not in clown world... :(

Reactions: KG1

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Trump is like a sought-after Big Game Political Trophy for them. Who's the next one in the chute to try and bag him? They all campaigned on being the one to get him. Just elect me and I'll find a way. That's not how the justice system is supposed to work. Political driven hackery 101.
    That democrat lawyer got his book out called “Get Trump”. He even as a Trump hating democrat says he has never seen anything as bad as this what they are doing to him. I laughed when he said he wouldn’t vote for Trump because of statements he made about woman, yet voted for democrats that did way worse. Guy is so smart he became stupid.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That democrat lawyer got his book out called “Get Trump”. He even as a Trump hating democrat says he has never seen anything as bad as this what they are doing to him. I laughed when he said he wouldn’t vote for Trump because of statements he made about woman, yet voted for democrats that did way worse. Guy is so smart he became stupid.
    Yeah Alan Dershowitz. I must say he has been pretty consistent in defense of Trump's civil liberties and has called out the Democrats for their political bull**** persecutions.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Yeah Alan Dershowitz. I must say he has been pretty consistent in defense of Trump's civil liberties and has called out the Democrats for their political bull**** persecutions.
    He is on FOX saying indictment was leaked from grand jury. That person if caught faces 5 years in prison but Bragg isn’t investigating who it was, and more leaks will come from same person.

Top Bottom