• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Anderson
    I've got some cartridges that have 2 round ball seated. Guess this is what the pResident means.
    Yeah, I've loaded both 38 and 45 Colt with shot capsules.... not a very effective round so I wouldn't cry if they banned them.... pretty sure that's not what Brandon was thinking....if he was thinking...FJB

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Glad I stocked up on those 9mm and .45 MIRV rounds before panic buying surely drove the prices through the roof!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We can laugh at this all we want. Let us not forget though that the dems are quite successful at the long game.

How long ago was it absurd that we'd regulate out domestic petroleum production for global warming?
    How long ago was it absurd that we'd release criminals on their own recognisance the next day, for nearly any crime?
    How long ago was it absurd that we'd be watching boys competing in girls sports?
    How long ago was it absurd that we'd allow our borders to be overrun by human and drug traffickers?
    How long ago was it absurd that we'd be exposed to something called "reproductive rights?"
    How long ago was it absurd that we'd allow our elections to be compromised by conditions that promote rampant fraud?

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    We can laugh at this all we want. Let us not forget though that the dems are quite successful at the long game.

How long ago was it absurd that we'd regulate out domestic petroleum production for global warming?
    How long ago was it absurd that we'd release criminals on their own recognisance the next day, for nearly any crime?
    How long ago was it absurd that we'd be watching boys competing in girls sports?
    How long ago was it absurd that we'd allow our borders to be overrun by human and drug traffickers?
    How long ago was it absurd that we'd be exposed to something called "reproductive rights?"
    How long ago was it absurd that we'd allow our elections to be compromised by conditions that promote rampant fraud?
    I’m not laughing

Top Bottom