• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Now, I'm not being a wise guy. There's no reason you should. Have you seen my gun violence legislation I've introduced? As you know, because you're so involved, actually crime is down, gun violence and murder rates are up. Guns.

I'm the only guy that ever got passed legislation, when I was a senator, to make sure we eliminated assault weapons. The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether -- whether it's a 9 millimeter pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous.

I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things. But I'm not likely to get that done in the near term. So here's what I've done. The people who, in fact, are using those weapons are acquiring them illegally. Illegally.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Some here (and one Shooter Emeritus) voted for this piece of ****… I still cannot nor will I ever be able to wrap my brain around that.
    Democrats gotta vote democrat, that's the choice they were given. But really, if you're on this board and voted for biden you probably really aren't a gun person like most active members here that's why we can't understand them. They might be a gun person to the extent that they have a Glock in their nightstand that they never shoot or an old .22 or shotgun in the closet, they may even go 'hunting' once a year with the boys but they aren't a gun person. I think many are just drawn to the debate in the politics section and not being a gun person they really don't have anything else to contribute to the other forums. Look at Kut, did anyone ever really meet him? Did you ever do a deal with him, or go shooting with him? I've shot with members here and met a ton of ingo'ers over the years and regularly post in other threads.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It's always been about more than just AR-15s. It's about all guns. We all know that.

Gun grabbers started targeting AR-15s back in the 1990s because not many civilians owned them and they didn't get much resistance. Now that there are tens of millions in common use, they are having a harder time and getting more extreme.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Now, I'm not being a wise guy. There's no reason you should. Have you seen my gun violence legislation I've introduced? As you know, because you're so involved, actually crime is down, gun violence and murder rates are up. Guns.

So gun violence and murder are no longer considered crimes?

Am I missing something? As usual from our fearlessly confused person supposedly in charge!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I'm the only guy that ever got passed legislation, when I was a senator, to make sure we eliminated assault weapons. The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether -- whether it's a 9 millimeter pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous.

I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things. But I'm not likely to get that done in the near term. So here's what I've done. The people who, in fact, are using those weapons are acquiring them illegally. Illegally.

IMG_0706.JPG

Obiden, and those of its ilk, are very dangerous....very dangerous inded.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality

I am a generally congenial person, but this retarded ****wit is about on my last nerve. Someone define a "illegal gun" for me. As far as I know, and inanimate object is just that. It comes down to the sumbitch that is using the object illegally. This POS, with his Ivy League education, doesn't even understand "assault" is a ****ing Verb.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This ( communist ) regime is going to go all out and attempt to make half the nation lawbreakers, then all hell breaks loose because if your already a felon...... unintended consequences follows....
    It's almost like they keep wanting to push buttons to get a reaction so they can then label us all as "insurrectionists" when and if we decide to push back against their tyranny.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    It's almost like they keep wanting to push buttons to get a reaction so they can then label us all as insurrectionists when and if we decide to push back against their tyranny.
    That's exactly the plan. Since they are in charge, when people react to the agenda they are pushing, they will be able to "justify" all the controls with a simple statement. " See, I told you we needed to do this". That's what they have been doing for decades. Never let a tragedy go to waste!

Top Bottom