Biden to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.gif

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I started this thread against my better judgement. I try to stay out of political crap that doesn't pertain to firearms. Turned out like I figured. Won't bother me to nuke it.

Man, that is about as naive a point as I have ever seen here. The Keystone pipeline is a yougeee political issue. I laughed when I saw it posted in the Break Room...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We won't even need cars anymore, we are all supposed to live in these '15 minute' neighborhoods/cities. If you can't walk there within 15 minutes then you don't need it.
    Do you suppose the 15 minute neighborhoods that the elite live in will resemble everyone else’s neighborhood? I mean, they’re so committed to equity surely they’ll give up the millions they’ve made selling out the country because they truly believe everyone should be equal.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh, you hate ALL those executive orders eh?

Get ready for 10X the number from bidet.
    Not mad. I wasn’t upset with Trump using EOs (as long as it isn’t used to circumvent law) I just didn’t like what they did. So I’ll be fairly pleased when Biden does the same thing to reverse the outgoing President.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Not mad. I wasn’t upset with Trump using EOs (as long as it isn’t used to circumvent law) I just didn’t like what they did. So I’ll be fairly pleased when Biden does the same thing to reverse the outgoing President.

So bidet it just going to reverse Trump and go back to the savior obama status quo?

Right?

You believe that?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So bidet it just going to reverse Trump and go back to the savior obama status quo?

Right?

You believe that?
    Oh no, he’ll go further. Why steal an election, cover for your son’s foreign deals, murder Epstein, take over the media, and collude with China, if you don’t plan to sell completely out against your enemies? That would just be a waste of a lot of hard work.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh no, he’ll go further. Why steal an election, cover for your son’s foreign deals, murder Epstein, take over the media, and collude with China, if you don’t plan to sell completely out against your enemies? That would just be a waste of a lot of hard work.

Half sarcastic response is telling.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Finally, a post I can agree with.

Top Bottom