Biden to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Biden is after oil, coal and natural gas. So if he gets his way all things ran by oil, coal or natural gas will go up 4x what they are now.

He campaigned on that. And he is acting on it... but don't worry, even though he campaigned on gun restrictions he won't actually do it.

The senate will save us I tell you!

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    How much was gas when Obama reigned? What about goods overall?

Looks like OPEC will become a known word again?
    During that administration the pump would stop at $99 and I had to pay and start again to fill my Suburban's 24 gallon tank.

Edit: Under the Trump administration I typically spent under $50 to fill the same tank. You all can do the rest of the math.

Last edited:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    No. No they wont. The denial is an offshoot of stage 4 TDS. They are ate up with both and will refuse to acknowledge this is indeed on them.

Morons. Idiots all.
    When it hits them in the bank account the light bulb may turn on.
    Unless the "government money" gets pumped out at an accelerated rate. :dunno:

Of course it will all be Trumps fault.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Look at how much virgin plastic is used in the medical industry.

If the price of oil skyrockets then the price of IV bags, tubing, syringes, yada yada will skyrocket as well meaning medical procedures and care will skyrocket as well.

The morons that voted for this crap voted for the end of the American way.

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    We got used to things being good or better than normal under Trump. We are all about to see how bad things can really get. It’s going to be coming at us from every facet of life. We will have no time for a sanity check as you will be on the defense 24/7.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Ugh...I remember the days of actually paying attention to the price of oil because it got ugly at the pumps. Didn't we see dang near $4 a gallon?

AND (on a similar but unrelated note) locally, we've got a $0.10 per gallon tax to pay for our fabulous, high dollar, high quality roads. With both of our vehicles we've had north of $1,600 in repairs needed from damage done by Mayor Hog$hit's stunning management of our infrastructure. Can't wait to see the results of more Democratic leadership, one can only imagine the success of their next venture...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We need to start planning our ways to effectively track and report pricing as the result of the new administration, without being cancelled.

Then caitalize on it in the 2022 house and senate elections, without allowing the dems to steal another one.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Ugh...I remember the days of actually paying attention to the price of oil because it got ugly at the pumps. Didn't we see dang near $4 a gallon?

AND (on a similar but unrelated note) locally, we've got a $0.10 per gallon tax to pay for our fabulous, high dollar, high quality roads. With both of our vehicles we've had north of $1,600 in repairs needed from damage done by Mayor Hog$hit's stunning management of our infrastructure. Can't wait to see the results of more Democratic leadership, one can only imagine the success of their next venture...

Hog$hit should do all a favor and fill the potholes with himself.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I didn't live in Indiana for the majority of the Obama administration, but out on the east coast I consistently paid over $5 a gallon for many years. A friend out there tells me they are finally paying under $3, so not too far off from us here. I'm sure that'll change.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    We need to start planning our ways to effectively track and report pricing as the result of the new administration, without being cancelled.

Then caitalize on it in the 2022 house and senate elections, without allowing the dems to steal another one.
    Define "stealing"... If the holes in the system that allowed for the last round of voter fraud aren't plugged, I'm not sure any amount of campaigning or mass voter turn out will allow for any 'win' that isn't approved by or paid for by the ruling party.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    During that administration the pump would stop at $99 and I had to pay and start again to fill my Suburban's 24 gallon tank.

Edit: Under the Trump administration I typically spent under $50 to fill the same tank. You all can do the rest of the math.
    Yup. 24 gallons in my truck as well.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Define "stealing"... If the holes in the system that allowed for the last round of voter fraud aren't plugged, I'm not sure any amount of campaigning or mass voter turn out will allow for any 'win' that isn't approved by or paid for by the ruling party.
    Ding , ding, ding...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I didn't live in Indiana for the majority of the Obama administration, but out on the east coast I consistently paid over $5 a gallon for many years. A friend out there tells me they are finally paying under $3, so not too far off from us here. I'm sure that'll change.
    Somebody, I can't remember who (might have been jamil) said they excel at making renewable energy look cheap by making cheap energy more expensive

Top Bottom