• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Hold the southern border wide open and let the commie scum walk right on in.
    Nah, just give the Chinese the Identification friend or foe codes. Put the whole U.S. miltary on weapons tight. They can fly right in without getting their boots wet. Maybe even get refueled and rearmed, and get some down time. Send them back out as necessary.

Then, air drop some ground troops, and "from the files, obtain form 4473". ;)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Nah, just give the Chinese the Identification friend or foe codes. Put the whole U.S. miltary on weapons tight. They can fly right in without getting their boots wet. Maybe even get refueled and rearmed, and get some down time. Send them back out as necessary.

Indeed!

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    But as fun as it is to joke about, that's not really how it would or should go down.

The sad part is, even with the First Amendment, we can't even talk about how it should go down. Speaking in hypotheticals and discussing strategies, even without making plans to carry out any plan, would result in a life-changing visit from agents of the government. Even if you beat the wide-ranging charges they would throw at you for exercising your right to free speech, you'd be ruined. Your career, your reputation, and your financial legacy that you have tried to accrue for your descendents would be wasted.

It's kind of a sick irony that we have Constitutionally guaranteed and protected rights, but exercising them could ruin you personally and financially, because of a government that has unlimited funds to destroy you, that has gathered those funds from the very people that the electorate have sworn an oath to protect against unConstititutional infringements.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Elkhart, IN
    He’s parroting that POS Smallwell.

“You 2A loving rabble get froggy we will hit you with F/15s and Nukes”

We are going to nuke our own country? How many F-15 pilots will actually fire on our own citizens? Given the choice do you follow the political elite you know doesn't give a **** about you??

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Harbor Freight has some Shenyang J-16's in stock, but they wouldn't let me use my 20% off coupon, so I just picked up some tarps and left. :xmad:
    Happens to me all the time at Harbor Freight. Go in for a fighter jet and some batteries (and usually a tarp), and come home with the batteries and the discounted flashlight. (I mean, the flashlight was right there by the register, and who doesn't need an extra flashight?)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Happens to me all the time at Harbor Freight. Go in for a fighter jet and some batteries (and usually a tarp), and come home with the batteries and the discounted flashlight. (I mean, the flashlight was right there by the register, and who doesn't need an extra flashight?)
    Don't forget the fire starters...I have a dozen of em stashed around....

Never used them

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Our country was founded by means of overthrowing a government. That government was headed by King George and his British compatriots. The overthrow was not done by simply protesting and the use of voting machines. It was done by way of an armed revolution; hence we have the Second Amendment. Too bad the Democrat idiots headed by Biden have forgotten to read their history books!

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant

Our country was founded by means of overthrowing a government. That government was headed by King George and his British compatriots. The overthrow was not done by simply protesting and the use of voting machines. It was done by way of an armed revolution; hence we have the Second Amendment. Too bad the Democrat idiots headed by Biden have forgotten to read their history books!
    Of course they haven’t read the history, they’re too busy scrubbing, editing and rewriting the history and our Constitution. They don’t have time to read or heed history. In the words of that jackass Pelosi: “Just vote to pass it, we’ll read it later!” I hate these damn democrats!

Top Bottom