• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Of course all of those examples of resistance, no one got nuked. I guess the question is, how many people and states is Joe willing to destroy, to enforce his gun control agenda?

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    VSlx99A.jpg

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Of course all of those examples of resistance, no one got nuked. I guess the question is, how many people and states is Joe willing to destroy, to enforce his gun control agenda?
    As many as it takes to keep power. No politician cares about us.
    On a related note did you see Feinstein ID selling her lake tahoe house for 41 million? Ever wonder how she made all her money?

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    So I had a crazy dream about this last night.

Some random ATF agent showed up at my house and was in my basement looking at all my stuff. He was generally a jerk, as most government agents are. He started telling me there was no way I could have gotten proper approval for some of the NFA stuff I have. I told him he had no idea what he was talking about, and told him to go sit on a tack. He left saying he was going to let the other agents in Cincinnati know I gave him a hard time. I woke up just before I went to go explain to my wife how we needed to go on a boating trip.
    I spent the rest of the morning before I got up kicking myself for letting the guy in to my house without a warrant....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As many as it takes to keep power. No politician cares about us.
    On a related note did you see Feinstein ID selling her lake tahoe house for 41 million? Ever wonder how she made all her money?
    Her husband is an investment fund manager with a lot of money in China. She had a Chinese spy driving her around for decades. You do the math.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    It worked effectively for the Afghans against the russians...

That's a pretty apples-to-oranges comparison, as the Russians (Soviets) were not a domestic military force, but instead were fighting a proxy war on behalf of the Afghan government.

A better, but still imperfect comparison would be Chechnya vs. the Russians, although that would open a can of worms that I don't think we need to be mucking up this thread with. :abused:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    That's a pretty apples-to-oranges comparison, as the Russians (Soviets) were not a domestic military force, but instead were fighting a proxy war on behalf of the Afghan government.

A better, but still imperfect comparison would be Chechnya vs. the Russians, although that would open a can of worms that I don't think we need to be mucking up this thread with. :abused:
    :rolleyes:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Well, maybe CCP Obiden will try and see.

Top Bottom