Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Not the 2 A ... Great.
    So, was it the destroyer of women thing or the forced sex changes of children that brought you on board?
    You are beating a brick wall there.
    :wallbash:

Here let me do that for you, I have not had my daily Bull :poop: shoved down my throat moment yet.

you-got-to-git-your-mind-right-luke-my-mind-is-right-boss.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yeah we should amend the Constitution so that a candidate for presidency has to disclose both his birth certificate and all of his tax records that would be awesome!
    Sure, and while we're at it, let's amend the Constitution so that everyone who votes has to show their tax records since they turned 18, along with a valid ID and birth certificate to prove their fiscal responsibility and citizenship.

After all, if you're not a fiscally responsible person, is that a indicator of your ability to decide who is fit for office?
    Should that disqualify you from voting? I think that would eliminate a huge part of the Democratic party.

Move your arse the front of the line.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have to stay inside the lines pretty much butt this POS riles the mouse. When I saw his senile withered up ass get in that workers face screaming "I dont work for you" I would have throat punched his ass and then did my best with his security.

He sucks. All the way around and from every angle. He just sucks.
    I can't argue with that.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Yeah I gave my take on that.
    Jimmy is a real human being in the real world.

Biden is a butt sucking snake and the evidence is everywhere to prove it.
    He is a racist and has been one forever. He openly expressed it on many occasions. That is everywhere if one just looks past the stage 4 TDS so many in here suffer from.
    But I assume that is accounted for in the plan. I have heard liberals talk with reverence about how Lyndon Johnson was a flat-out racist..."and yet he signed the Civil Rights Act." They saw this as an act of personal growth, similar to how Barack Obama "evolved" on the issue of gay marriage.

You see all the training materials being put out there teaching white people how to "be less white," "confront their (presumed) inherent bias," etc., etc.

Sleepy Joe personifies what leftists think white people A) are, and B) should become. He is going to "evolve" along with all the Transgender Sports activism, it will wipe away his transgressions, and they will put him up in the Civil Rights Pantheon like Lyndon Johnson. He will become a case example in the training literature for "This is how you Spend Privilege."

Robert McNamara was for the Vietnam War...until he was against it. Politics is full of these "evolutions" where people figure out how to get fame/power/money while being on the "wrong" side of an issue...then later in their career, figure out how to get even more fame/power/money by shifting to the right side of that same issue.

Being able to "win both ways," at different times in your life, is a Privilege reserved for the select few.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But I assume it's all accounted for in the plan. I have heard liberals talk with reverence about how Lyndon Johnson was a flat-out racist..."and yet he signed the Civil Rights Act." They saw this as an act of personal growth, similar to how Barack Obama "evolved" on the issue of gay marriage.

You see all the training materials being put out there teaching white people how to "be less white," "confront their (presumed) inherent bias," etc., etc.

Sleepy Joe is going to "evolve" along with all the Transgender Sports activism, it will wipe away his transgressions, and they will put him up like Lyndon Johnson. Sleepy Joe personifies what leftists think white people A) are, and B) should become. He will become a case example in the training literature for "This is how you Spend Privilege."

Robert McNamara was for the Vietnam War...until he was against it. Politics is full of these "evolutions" where people figure out how to get fame/power/money while being on the "wrong" side of an issue...then later figure out how to get even more fame/power/money by shifting to the right side of that same issue late in their career.
    There can be no argument made here.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    But I assume that is accounted for in the plan. I have heard liberals talk with reverence about how Lyndon Johnson was a flat-out racist..."and yet he signed the Civil Rights Act." They saw this as an act of personal growth, similar to how Barack Obama "evolved" on the issue of gay marriage.

Sleepy Joe personifies what leftists think white people A) are, and B) should become. He is going to "evolve" along with all the Transgender Sports activism, it will wipe away his transgressions, and they will put him up in the Civil Rights Pantheon like Lyndon Johnson. He will become a case example in the training literature for "This is how you Spend Privilege."

Robert McNamara was for the Vietnam War...until he was against it. Politics is full of these "evolutions" where people figure out how to get fame/power/money while being on the "wrong" side of an issue...then later in their career, figure out how to get even more fame/power/money by shifting to the right side of that same issue.

Being able to "win both ways," at different times in your life, is a Privilege reserved for the select few.
    Why can't I be me, you be you and if we ain't bothering each other then live together in peace without other people telling me how to believe and think?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm convinced these people are as mentally complex as a 2 year old.

I bet if you got them drunk enough to tell the truth they don't care about any policy position, they just want someone who acts how they think a president should act, and anything that president does policy wise takes a back seat.

Anybody got a 6 pack of Zima?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    they don't care about any policy position, they just want someone who acts how they think a president should act, and anything that president does policy wise takes a back seat.

It pains me to say this, but this describes someone very near and dear to me, except that she doesn't have to be drunk for her to say it. I suspect that there are tens of millions of people who honestly feel that way. We are well and truly doomed.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Are you talking about the same Fast and Furious that was started before Obama got into office?
    Fast and Furious was not started before Obama got into office, there was Operation Wide Receiver under Bush which ended before Obama took office though. Two big differences between the two, Wide Receiver had the approval and permission of the Mexican govt and they did at least try to track the firearms that went across the boarder with GPS devices hidden in them.
    Yeah, I don’t things were going smoothly. Things weren’t all that different prior to Obama. Technology made things easier to expose. We would’ve never heard of Rodney King if not for the proliferation of personal video cameras... so on, and s forth. Obama just happened to be a the Black face in power on the cusp of the social media revolution.
    Sorry, but things like "I don't know the whole story but the police were wrong" have nothing to do with the social media revolution.
    Since a birth certificate is the most verifiable "license" if you will, of birth, and it is public record, it should be provided.

Taxes are not public record and no ones business. If they get Trumps, then I should be able to get yours..
    In most states birth certificates are not public record.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    They are a public record but may not be subject to FIOA requests

If they are not subject to FIOA or similar state laws, they are not public records.
    n. any information, minutes, files, accounts or other records which a governmental body is required to maintain, and which must be accessible to scrutiny by the public. This includes the files of most legal actions. A court will take "judicial notice" of a public record (including hearsay in the record) introduced as evidence. For example: a recorded deed to show transfer of title or a criminal judgment are both public records.
    Note: Public records are subject to inspection, examination, and copying by any member of the public.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If they are not subject to FIOA or similar state laws, they are not public records.

I think that definition falls short.
    There are many that don't meet that definition.
    Go file a FOI on a maintenance manual for any type of nuclear bomb.
    Also, things like DD-214s have limits on access.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom