• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wonder how far down his approval numbers will go down after people realize that Biden's promise of "vote for me and you'll get a $2000 check IMMEDIATELY" was nothing but a lie.
    Where did Biden say this. I must have missed it.
    Edit: I found what I think you meant. He said that, not to vote for him, but the two democratic senators in GA.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If Trump had done the same thing, sure, there would be those knuckleheads who would think it meant something.
    You mean the majority of every authoritative information source?

Applying the same standards that your side of the isle does should be perfectly fair game.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Where did Biden say this. I must have missed it.
    Edit: I found what I think you meant. He said that, not to vote for him, but the two democratic senators in GA.

Where did Biden say he would do his best to infringe further upon the natural rights documented in the second amendment to the constitution of the united States?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think his tongue got tied and he made a sound approaching the word people are claiming to hear. From the co text of his speech it doesn’t even make sense to say that word. So unless he has Tourette’s, this is pretty much nonsense. If his opponents have to scrape that far down the barrel, it’s going to be a LONG 4 years for ya’ll.

He was reading ahead on his telepromter and had a brain fart, these are common on someone of his advanced age and declining mental capacity.

He combined EAGER with NEXT and got them out of order. Look at 4:12 on the video.
    Senile bastard.

So yes he said it.
    I'm going to base it on his extremely racist behavior and speech he has shown over the years and say it's what was on his mind.
    He didn't mean to say the silent part out loud but just harder for him to keep it under wraps with the dementia kicking in.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Fair. But it also doesn't hurt that he isn't handing them rotten tomatoes to fling at him.

I think the point is that he hasn't done much of anything - that's what people are approving of.

Look, after Obama and Trump, the hurdle to reach "success" for a POTUS is incredibly low. Don't make **** any worse than it is and people will be happy.

We've all heard the expression "Lead, follow, or get out of the way" - but for this presidency, I think it is more about NOT leading, definitely NOT following, and mostly getting out of the way.

Just MHO naturally. A 4 year caretaker POTUS that doesn't muck anything up too bad sounds like a good idea.
    You give him four years? Hope that was tongue in cheek? I’m surprised Kommie hasn’t 25th‘d his senile ass already.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    We've all heard the expression "Lead, follow, or get out of the way" - but for this presidency, I think it is more about NOT leading, definitely NOT following, and mostly getting out of the way.

Getting out of the way of or for what?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I haven't heard Biden denounce white supremacy. Has he denounced white supremacy? C'mon Biden. When are you gonna denounce white supremacy?

We're waiting.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Kind of a sidetrack here but this is Ingo after all so here goes. Speaking of statistics would you say that statistical anomalies when they occur are a real thing too and should they be scrutinized as to exactly why they happened?

Especially when the results of a major event lies in the balance?
    Of course. But one also ought not manufacture anomalies to fit a narrative. ;)

If you're talking about the voting process itself, I will be sorely disappointed if the Republican executive branch authorities (governor or secretary of state, depending) in effected states don't undertake investigations of anomalies.

Just because there are anomalies or irregularities doesn't mean there was fraud. But the only way to know is to look into it.

Getting out of the way of or for what?

POTUS should get out of the way of our lives. Let freedom ring, and all that.

I want a do-nothing Congress and a POTUS who delivers it.

Upon further reflection, though, I will concede 2 points:
    - against Biden, his ANWR and Keystone drilling actions could be bad. Right now, there isn't much difference. But, those bode most harmful long term IMHO.

- for Trump, although it is difficult to position the pandemic in terms of better/worse from the start of his term, I absolutely credit him for fast tracking the vaccines. There were missteps and miscalculations, but in terms of taking on an unprecedented event (at least in our lifetimes) he tried very hard to achieve the right results and mostly delivered.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    T.Lex admitted in 2016 he was a Never-Trumper.
    [/QUOTE]
    True.

Trump was a bad candidate and a bad POTUS.

He was lucky in that the 2016 Dem was worse.

And, in retrospect, that I considered Cruz a viable candidate was remarkably short-sighted.

He made himself relatively scarce here during the Trump years.
    [/QUOTE]
    Well that's just plain false. :)

In the runup to the 2020 election, I took a break for a few weeks. And I'm more selective about what threads I respond in, but I was certainly present and accounted for.

Now he's back, angling to prove to you that what Biden is doing is more popular than what Trump did.
    [/QUOTE]

Partly false. I'm not angling or proving anything. Biden was a horrible candidate and will be a ****ty [oops, apparently the auto-censor doesn't catch the adjective form of the noun] POTUS, most likely.

But, yeah, the true part is that he will likely be more popular than Trump. Not by anything I do or say, though.

My educated guess is, this is the first shot in his three-year quest to convince you you all made a mistake by voting for Trump, and that in order to "Save The Republic," the next Republican Nominee cannot "be like Trump."

Play on if you want. You are being royally had.
    Well, maybe I can make this simpler, then.

Trump was a mistake (although likely less a mistake than HRC). He wasn't as bad as Obama, but he was really bad.

And I'm not sure about "Save the Republic" - she has weathered worse storms than the one we find ourselves in - but to achieve conservative policies, the next Republican nominee should not be like Trump.

So there - no one is being "had" at least not by me.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And I'm not sure about "Save the Republic" - she has weathered worse storms than the one we find ourselves in - but to achieve conservative policies, the next Republican nominee should not be like Trump.

An actual conservative would be a refreshing change.

PS - I posted here.

PPS - Welcome back, T.Lex

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Partly false. I'm not angling or proving anything. Biden was a horrible candidate and will be a ****ty [oops, apparently the auto-censor doesn't catch the adjective form of the noun] POTUS, most likely.

But, yeah, the true part is that he will likely be more popular than Trump. Not by anything I do or say, though.
    So there - no one is being "had" at least not by me.

You're golden boy is up to 63 executive orders as of today 2/25/21. How bout them apples? Let freedom ring right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom