Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That senile dumbass used the "N" word the other day and not a peep from the MSM.

Frankly, I could not give a rat's a$$. When everything is racism nothing is racism. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words do not hurt me.

I've got plenty of bigger concerns with Bidet and folks of his ilk than what words they use.

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Frankly, I could not give a rat's a$$. When everything is racism nothing is racism. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words do not hurt me.

I've got plenty of bigger concerns with Bidet and folks of his ilk than what words they use.
    I agree, just pointing out the media hypocrisy. More of a concern is Hiden's eyes...did you notice?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Gibberish is what usually comes out of his mouth, and it was obviously a slip up, but if you don’t hear it, I think it is because you don’t want to hear it
    I think his tongue got tied and he made a sound approaching the word people are claiming to hear. From the co text of his speech it doesn’t even make sense to say that word. So unless he has Tourette’s, this is pretty much nonsense. If his opponents have to scrape that far down the barrel, it’s going to be a LONG 4 years for ya’ll.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    So, branching off the earlier Trump Popularity thread, here's one on the RCP Job Approval aggregated metric for the POTUS.

Interestingly, Trump started off with a -2 and never really went positive for any sustained period. Since he won the EC, but narrowly didn't win the popular vote, that kinda makes sense. A slight majority of people would be disapproving of the job he was doing, or at least lean that direction.

For Biden, he's starting out with a +14 or so job approval. Despite protestations of vote fraud, this suggests a majority of actual people are giving him a chance on the job approval.

Of course, Trump was always bitten by the Twitter problem. Lots of people may have disapproved of his job performance and the polls might've reflected that. Meanwhile, Biden doesn't do that, so people may be polling favorable to that.

Naturally, a mention of Rasmussen is de rigueur. They have the Biden approval as a tie, which is still contrarian to the other polls.

I wonder how far down his approval numbers will go down after people realize that Biden's promise of "vote for me and you'll get a $2000 check IMMEDIATELY" was nothing but a lie.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've not seen anyone, anywhere, approving of biden in any capacity.

Not even the lefties. They're more pissed off by him than we are, throwing away almost all of his campaign promises already.
    This has to be the most absurd and unbelievable poll I've ever seen.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I think his tongue got tied and he made a sound approaching the word people are claiming to hear. From the co text of his speech it doesn’t even make sense to say that word. So unless he has Tourette’s, this is pretty much nonsense. If his opponents have to scrape that far down the barrel, it’s going to be a LONG 4 years for ya’ll.
    It has been a long month for us all, but 50+ executive orders can tend to do that to us.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What would happen if the same sound came from Trump?

You don't flub up and say this unless it's a regular part of your vocabulary.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    T.Lex admitted in 2016 he was a Never-Trumper. He made himself relatively scarce here during the Trump years. Now he's back, angling to prove to you that what Biden is doing is more popular than what Trump did. My educated guess is, this is the first shot in his three-year quest to convince you you all made a mistake by voting for Trump, and that in order to "Save The Republic," the next Republican Nominee cannot "be like Trump."

Play on if you want. You are being royally had.

It also seems as though he is suffering some form of QDS. Seems to blame a lot on Q-anon as well at times.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah I already covered that one and it fell on deaf ears.
    They'll just blame republicans for it.

It's pointless to even argue it. Especially when Biden told college students, to their face, he's abandoning the concept of student debt forgiveness. Even though that was a major part of his campaign platform, and a large percentage of his younger-age voters.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They'll just blame republicans for it.

It's pointless to even argue it. Especially when Biden told college students, to their face, he's abandoning the concept of student debt forgiveness. Even though that was a major part of his campaign platform, and a large percentage of his younger-age voters.
    Of course and I get it. But those mush brained social warriors are lost in the concept.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What would happen if the same sound came from Trump?

You don't flub up and say this unless it's a regular part of your vocabulary.
    If Trump had done the same thing, sure, there would be those knuckleheads who would think it meant something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom