• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana

I'm making popcorn and awaiting the next act.
    :popcorn:
    This isn't over or nearly over by any means. In a related case late yesterday involving an 80% manufacturer, the judge refused to issue any injunction to prevent the rule from going into effect today. ATF filed amendments to the rule two days ago (22nd) when the APA requires them, by law, to do so no later than 30 days before implementation, which should have delayed it. That was the subject of the other lawsuit's motion for at least a temporary injunction.

This is all going to get messy before it's over and I predict another SCOTUS decision will be needed.

John

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm making popcorn and awaiting the next act.
    :popcorn:
    This isn't over or nearly over by any means. In a related case late yesterday involving an 80% manufacturer, the judge refused to issue any injunction to prevent the rule from going into effect today. ATF filed amendments to the rule two days ago (22nd) when the APA requires them, by law, to do so no later than 30 days before implementation, which should have delayed it. That was the subject of the other lawsuit's motion for at least a temporary injunction.

This is all going to get messy before it's over and I predict another SCOTUS decision will be needed.

John
    As if they bother to follow scotus ruling anyway

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    If the republicans win everything back, will they have the wherewithal to undo all of this crap? I’m not holding my breath.
    If santa had wings,he wouldnt need rain deer!
    Dont count your chickens before they hatch.
    We seen how the last election went,dont think it couldnt happen again,they have the cheat figured out.

Top Bottom