• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I see a few here in WLAF. There are still Sanders signs in my neighborhood.
    My neighborhood I srr more "Trump 2024" signs than any biden signs. Now that I think about it there were a few biden signs around the election but they dissappeared soon after. Jim.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    :rofl:

Funny how few Biden signs or flags you see nowadays.
    Honestly though, and no one throw any corn pops my way, I think political flags/signs and the like are super weird to have up outside of election time. To each their own, it just seems a little too fanboyish on both sides to me. They are all trash (some more than others, tis true)... No way I'm putting a flag up for any of them. Also don't need to give people any MORE reason to egg my house.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    My neighborhood I srr more "Trump 2024" signs than any biden signs. Now that I think about it there were a few biden signs around the election but they dissappeared soon after. Jim.
    I saw a Michelle O 2024 t-shirt last week. I ain't even talking about politics but that's weird because you know that **** was a custom job

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Someone should bring up a "circle back" question to her, give the date it was asked, and ask why she hasn't circled back yet.
    Wouldn't it be great if the entire press corps colluded to do this for an entire press conference? Nothing but circle back questions until she calls one of them an SOB!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Wouldn't it be great if the entire press corps colluded to do this for an entire press conference? Nothing but circle back questions until she calls one of them an SOB!
    Honestly though, you couldn't pay me enough to be a press secretary. If I wanted to have my nuts in a vise all day I'd just go to my garage and do it myself

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Honestly though, you couldn't pay me enough to be a press secretary. If I wanted to have my nuts in a vise all day I'd just go to my garage and do it myself
    reminds me of a great joke.

A woman finds out her husband is cheating on her. She writes him a note and says she'll be out back in his tricked out man cave/detatched garage waiting for him.

He goes back and sure enough there she is in a sexy number. She tells him to get naked and he does. She gently grabs him by his package and guides him over to the work bench seductively. She quickly puts his junk in the vise and clamps it down just tight enough he cant move and pulls the handle out.

She then tells him all about his affair and then sets his garage on fire. She picks up a hacksaw and walks over to him with it. He says "you arent going to cut my junk off are you?"

She hands him the saw and says "No, you are." and walks out.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Jen Psaki is enough of a sociopath that she enjoys the lying. It gives her a false satisfaction because she feels like she conquered all opponents. You can read it on her face. Watch those little grins in between the very concerned, serious look she carries as part of the charade

I guess that is why she has the job and we don't. We could not stomach being wingman for someone that is destroying the nation a little more every day.

Last edited:

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Jen Psaki is enough of a sociopath that she enjoys the lying. It gives her a false satisfaction because she feels like she conquered all opponents. You can read it on her face. Watch those little grins in between the very concerned, serious look she carries as part of the charade

I guess that is why she has the job and we don't. We could not stomach being wingman for someone that is destroying the nation a little more every day.
    AND recently she said “I like working for O’bam…..Biden”

Reactions: Leo
    Top Bottom