• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I did not hear it, but if he did, the Union guy is right.

I did hear campaign Joe use the term "AR-14" and equate the Second Amendment to owning a shotgun. Guy is on political autopilot.
    My AR-14 is honestly my most used firearm. The number after AR(assault rifle) is the number of seconds it takes to fire 100 bullets. So the 14 is obviously one better than the 15.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Hannity had Doocy on. Biden didn't really apologize, but did call and have a chat with him. Hopefully someone will be along with a clip of Hannity's interview with Doocy...

Peter Doocy is not mad at Biden. I do wonder what Steve Doocy will say tomorrow on Fox and Friends about Biden calling his wife a bitch?

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hannity had Doocy on. Biden didn't really apologize, but did call and have a chat with him. Hopefully someone will be along with a clip of Hannity's interview with Doocy...

Peter Doocy is not mad at Biden. I do wonder what Steve Doocy will say tomorrow on Fox and Friends about Biden calling his wife a bitch?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Remember when he said he would fire anyone working for him that belittles or degrades someone? Fox news and any media personality covering the White House should be demanding a public apology from Biden on Doocy's behalf.
    I didn't catch the whole story but apparently he had a hot mic moment last week too involving another Fox News employee

You mean this?

obiden can go **** himself all the way to ****.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I’d have loved to have been the guy he argued with.

Hell yes I’ll go outside with you. Leave your yes men in here so you can get your ass whooped like you should’ve got 40 years ago.

I’m generally against fighting, and fighting anyone over a certain age, but I’d make an exception for that pos

Union guy should have given him a quick nutshot....right then.

Top Bottom