• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    When my aunt proposed that this was happening I was dubious but given the number of hints, Freudian slips, and telltale signs I'm pretty convinced Obama is running the show from behind the curtain. This is probably why they moved Biden to an Oval Office set in a TV studio so that Obama could put his feet up in the REAL Oval Office and laugh his butt off about how he gamed the system and got a third term. With the added benefit that he can push through all his unpopular agenda and Biden takes the fall for it.

And Psaki is just the 21st century Goebbels.
    Eh I dunno...I don't think even Obama would be this bad/ineffective (in regards to trying to get **** through Congress that he campaigned on). Not saying I was an ACA fan, but Obama campaigned on it and it went through on "his watch."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Let's assume for a minute that what Trump said was wrong. It's not, because the corporate media is an enemy of the people; they're not the defenders of the people they pretend to be.

But to the point, when you have to argue that your ****** guy isn't as ****** as the other ****** guy, you've still admitted your guy is ******. You just think that a little ****'s difference makes one's **** so much better than the other.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Eh I dunno...I don't think even Obama would be this bad/ineffective (in regards to trying to get **** through Congress that he campaigned on). Not saying I was an ACA fan, but Obama campaigned on it and it went through on "his watch."
    Went through? I guess that's a more accurate way of saying it than that it was duly passed through congress. It "went through" on a parliamentarian loophole by Harry Reid.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    When my aunt proposed that this was happening I was dubious but given the number of hints, Freudian slips, and telltale signs I'm pretty convinced Obama is running the show from behind the curtain. This is probably why they moved Biden to an Oval Office set in a TV studio so that Obama could put his feet up in the REAL Oval Office and laugh his butt off about how he gamed the system and got a third term. With the added benefit that he can push through all his unpopular agenda and Biden takes the fall for it.

And Psaki is just the 21st century Goebbels.

Well, let's look at what obammy had to say about it..

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, let's look at what obammy had to say about it..

Lol. Well. Yeah. Creepy AF. I kinda doubt 0bama is using 0biden as a mouthpiece. At least not directly. I donthink 0bama does have a lot of influence with the DNC. And if there is any puppeteering going on, it’s the DNC doing it. I think 0bama is too politically aware of the placement of Overton’s Window and hiw to get away with pushing it left. 0biden just obliterated it with policies that the people hate.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I don't know though, Obama was a master of media mass distraction. Want to push through some unconstitutional bill? Drone strike a UN hospital. While the media is focused on that no one's watching what's actually going on in the capital. Biden is absolutely the most media captivating dolt one could ask for and Obama knows it because he spent 8 years with that turnip as his VP. Obama doesn't need to be controlling him or putting words in Biden's mouth - that's Jill and the Dems job. But while Joe's keeping the press corps busy Obama can be sitting behind the scenes rubber-stamping anything he wants without attracting attention. And after the fact no one's gonna remember if it was Joe's hand or Obama's that did the signing nor will they care.

Top Bottom