code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's the latest in evolution theory.
    :rofl:

Oh wait. You're serious. This is not the latest in evolution theory. It's not evolution. It's a hypothesis of hybrid breading.
    They were teaching my boys that right at South Ripley.
    I suspect that what you think they're teaching is not actually what they're teaching. Unless this is some backwoods school?

The leading evolutionary biologist came up with that one of that time. He may still be the top dog.
    I guess you are behind on the times.
    No. He's a geneticist. It says that right in the article. And what he's describing is not actually evolution.

So you are not read up I see.
    :facepalm: I've heard of the story. This is probably 10+ years old. I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel back when Jimmy Kimmel was watchable.

:lol2:

This is a hypothesis about hybrid breading, it's not evolution. So where did the chimp come from that this pig allegedly ****ed? Other hybrids? Where did the pig come from? Other hybrids? So you think the theory of evolution is hybrids all the way down? No one believes this.

It's hard to take you seriously when you try to present this as current evolutionary theory.

Now back to climate change.....

I believe the earth is still healing itself from the great flood.

I don't doubt that you believe this.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    :rofl:

Oh wait. You're serious. This is not the latest in evolution theory. It's not evolution. It's a hypothesis of hybrid breading.

I suspect that what you think they're teaching is not actually what they're teaching. Unless this is some backwoods school?

No. He's a geneticist. It says that right in the article. And what he's describing is not actually evolution.

:facepalm: I've heard of the story. This is probably 10+ years old. I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel back when Jimmy Kimmel was watchable.

This is a hypothesis about hybrid breading, it's not evolution. So where did the chimp come from that this pig allegedly ****ed? Other hybrids? Where did the pig come from? Other hybrids? So you think the theory of evolution is hybrids all the way down? No one believes this.

It's hard to take you seriously when you try to present this as current evolutionary theory.

I don't doubt that you believe this.
    Recognizing that everyone has presuppositions that shape the way they interpret the evidence is an important step in realizing that historical science is not equal to operational science. Because no one was there to witness the past, we must interpret it based on a set of starting assumptions. Creationists and evolutionists have the same evidence; they just interpret it within a different framework. Evolution denies the role of God in the universe, and creation accepts God's role in the universe. - Roger Patterson

This whole discussion boils down to none believer and believers views.

I did confront my boys biology teacher about pig ape man. She said she doesn't believe in it but is forced to teach it. It was the latest at the time my boys were in high school.

I think Dr McCarthy watched to much South Park
    1657182092680.png

We all know there is no way a pig (if a Chimpanzee would allow it in the first place) could be productive by mating with something that is a totally different species.
    There could never be any offspring.
    That is scientific fact.

Edit: added picture.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom