Biden administration is close to giving WHO power over every intimate aspect of your life

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Maybe this is the wakeup call for people. Maybe not. I've been waiting awhile as we posted all sorts of opinions on this board of what has occurred the past 2+ years. People are so complacent and don't want to be inconvenienced. Going along with all the unconstitutional directives is weak. Compliance never solved or improved tyranny historically.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wouldn't this decision end up in the SCOTUS?
    Treaties are by the administration and approved by the senate. Letting the dems steal the presidential election was really bad for all of us, letting the dems steal the senate by cheatInc the same way in the Georgia runoffs was unconscionable…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Maybe this is the wakeup call for people. Maybe not. I've been waiting awhile as we posted all sorts of opinions on this board of what has occurred the past 2+ years. People are so complacent and don't want to be inconvenienced. Going along with all the unconstitutional directives is weak. Compliance never solved or improved tyranny historically.
    Normalcy bias. They cannot even fathom a single thought that their precious life would be affected if they acknowledged such actions…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Treaties are by the administration and approved by the senate. Letting the dems steal the presidential election was really bad for all of us, letting the dems steal the senate by cheatInc the same way in the Georgia runoffs was unconscionable…
    It needs to actually BE approved, which I doubt will happen.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So with all these member of the government violating their oath of office to uphold the Constitution, how are we the people really supposed to hold them to it? We vote, they manufacture enough votes to out-vote us. We really need a group to be voted into office that will uphold the law and force the proper departments to do their job and start arresting these traitors.

jath08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN
    By the time the majority of the masses wake up and that's if they even do, its going to be too late. The blue helmets will already be at there door and this great nation will not be great or free anymore. I totally agree and have thought this for a long time that people have become to complacent with whats going on and they would rather exist like sheep and be told what to do, how to think and just follow there daily rat race of life instead of thinking for themselves. Luckily for us that have seen whats coming we may have a fighting chance.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    By the time the majority of the masses wake up and that's if they even do, its going to be too late. The blue helmets will already be at there door and this great nation will not be great or free anymore. I totally agree and have thought this for a long time that people have become to complacent with whats going on and they would rather exist like sheep and be told what to do, how to think and just follow there daily rat race of life instead of thinking for themselves. Luckily for us that have seen whats coming we may have a fighting chance.
    All this is true save the last sentence. I seriously doubt we have any chance at all once the ball drops.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So with all these member of the government violating their oath of office to uphold the Constitution, how are we the people really supposed to hold them to it? We vote, they manufacture enough votes to out-vote us. We really need a group to be voted into office that will uphold the law and force the proper departments to do their job and start arresting these traitors.
    It’s the electorate as a whole that has allowed us to reach this tipping point.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    When was the last time a active congress critter or president held legally accountable for breaking the law or found in violation of the constitution and put in prison?

Top Bottom