• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    That’s just what trolls do Bill, and we have to suffer it.
    I was very specific. I am not calling anyone any name, including troll. Identifying a behavior is different in that it’s something that a person can change… it’s not about who or what they ARE, it’s about what they DO. Or do not do.

Blessings,
    Bill

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I was very specific. I am not calling anyone any name, including troll. Identifying a behavior is different in that it’s something that a person can change… it’s not about who or what they ARE, it’s about what they DO. Or do not do.

Blessings,
    Bill
    I said it, and I have no qualms about it. There are just some people who come here and continue to engage in disrespectful behavior just to cause drama. Frankly, I’m tired of it, and I’m disappointed that it’s allowed to continue.

My give-a-**** meter is busted and I’m tired of people just being ***holes just because they can. Too many folks have false bravado behind a keyboard.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Blessings,
    Bill
    iu

Top Bottom