• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He'll keep running as long as big computer money keeps him propped up. Money talks, the bigger it is the louder it talks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why? Why would he put forth the effort, knowing full well he isn't / can't win. Not now and likely not in the near future. Who the hell is supporting this clown? And Why?
    This is the real issue. He is a diversion to the realities. He is a waste of skin consuming oxygen we all need to live. But he serves a purpose and yes there are deviates in considerable number that support this douche nozzle.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Big computer money is BIG. It can support 100 Betos and not care.

I remember Sheldon Adelson keeping Newt's presidential campaign going even when Newt knew it wasn't going anywhere. It's lunch money to people at that level.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Guess that means that house I pass going and coming to work will have that Beto sign out by the road again. And that is in Bristol IN.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Austin is made up of people with the California mentality. A few cities like that, and Texas goes all Dem. Not enough rural people to offset the cities, same problem as New York and Illinois.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    I see a that a lot of members think he can't possibly win and I'd like to believe it. Regrettably things I thought were impossible a few years ago are a reality today. He only lost the last election by ~ 2.6%. That seems very close considering Ted had the best pro-gun commercial of all time (he cooked bacon on the barrel of a full auto). The state is much more democratic then it was 3 years ago.

I don't think the goofball is going to win but at this point I don't think it's a slam dunk.

Ted Cruz official 116th portrait (cropped).jpg
    Beto O'Rourke, Official portrait, 113th Congress (cropped 3).jpg
    NomineeTed CruzBeto O'Rourke
    PartyRepublicanDemocratic
    Popular vote4,260,5534,045,632
    Percentage50.9%48.3%

Jr1010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2021
    Lake county
    Shameless attempt to pad his warchest. If he loses , he has cash for 2024 presidential race, if he wins, he can ride it out and still try to run or try again for pres in 2028.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Shameless attempt to pad his warchest. If he loses , he has cash for 2024 presidential race, if he wins, he can ride it out and still try to run or try again for pres in 2028.
    Lord help us if Beto ever makes it to a presidential bid. It will truly mark the fulfillment of CathyBlue's prophetic remark about the movie "Idiocracy" being a documentary.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Why? Why would he put forth the effort, knowing full well he isn't / can't win. Not now and likely not in the near future. Who the hell is supporting this clown? And Why?
    s-l1000.jpg

Hanes, maybe?

Top Bottom