• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Buy the best EDC for your budget... At first I loved my BUCK and Gerber knives.... Then I went to Kershaw for awhile... My two favorites are my Benchmade and my ZT... look for quality steal and invest in a good knife sharpener as well!! I would also suggest a dedicated fillet knife versus using an EDC to fillet your fish.
    That`s a WHOLE other thread; what are the best knife sharpeners...

HazelDell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2022
    Carmel
    I like spyderco. Good knives and decent prices. Tried a bunch of different models through the years and I think it’s the Delica I come back to

WillH

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 4, 2022
    Fort Wayne
    What is the best edc knife? I fish and do alot of work with my knifes and after a few months mine are usually trashed. Wanting to get a quality blade that would fill my needs, any suggestions?
    Get the cheapest knife that will suit your needs. As someone who has carried/used various Benchmade pocket knives, I feel comfortable saying that they are not significantly better than cheaper pocket knives. If I'm field dressing or skinning, I want a good, quality knife. If I'm just using a knife for every day tasks (cutting threads off my shirt, cutting fishing line, prying something open, etc.) a Benchmade isn't going to do it any better than my $30 buck knife. Not to mention you might drop your knife in a lake, or down a storm drain, or it might just fall out of your pocket. I have yet to find a good reason to carry an expensive pocket knife every day.

Top Bottom