• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I just received my C & R ffl and am wondering where you all have the best luck finding deals. A web search turns up a few, but I give extra consideration to ones INGO members have used.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I just received my C & R ffl and am wondering where you all have the best luck finding deals. A web search turns up a few, but I give extra consideration to ones INGO members have used.
    I have been wanting to get one as well.
    In a nutshell how hard and time consuming is it.
    Sorry completely off topic but I would love to know. I can Google it but real life experience is better

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Way easy. It was one of those things that I've been putting off because I thought it was going to be tedious or time consuming, but had it done in an afternoon with minimal effort. As with most things atf, the waiting is the hard part. Mine was approved and I received it in roughly 30 days.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Online, I mostly go the Gunbroker route, but I'm also subscribed to Empire Arms' email list, Edelweiss Arms (high end Swiss stuff) and Eisel Armory (Eisel is a major player on Gunbroker - he's known as "Mr. Grayblanket" because all of his pics show the guns on a gray blanket. His username is sreisel there.)

Top Bottom