Best bourbon under $50?

EPeter213

Sharpshooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 4, 2016
Floyd/Harrison
Bourbon and a fire when it’s in the 50s. You only get to go around once!

And this is why second shift officially sucks

melensdad

Grandmaster
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Apr 2, 2008
Outside Lowellabama
Picked up my annual bottle of Old Forrester Birthday Bourbon today. This year's release is a 12 year old. I heard there were about 84 bottles released in Indiana, not sure if that is true or not. It is over $50 a bottle, but I remember when it was $39.95 and people passed by it so it gathered dust on the shelf. I pick up a bottle every year in September, open it on my birthday in October.

jerrob

Sharpshooter
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Mar 1, 2013
Hancock Co.
:rockwoot:First score while on a mini Vacation in Tampa. Retail price too but only 1 bottle on shelf :tantrum:

Jack Daniels 10 year View attachment 161181
DAMNNNNNN Sparky, you are a bourbon bloodhound...................respect.

For us mere mortals, Big Red Liquors is running a sale this month, 20% of any 2 or more bottles of "American Whiskies", this includes bourbons and ryes and is for VIP members (free to join)
They're also doing a huge "right to buy" raffle for a shatload of Pappy products, again, VIP only.

Waiting for a review on that JD10 Sparky.
Cheers!

Last edited:

sparky32

Sharpshooter
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Feb 5, 2013
Morgantown
DAMNNNNNN Sparky, you are a bourbon bloodhound...................respect.

For us mere mortals, Big Red Liquors is running a sale this month, 20% of any 2 or more bottles of "American Whiskies", this includes bourbons and ryes and is for VIP members (free to join)
They're also doing a huge "right to buy" raffle for a shatload of Pappy products, again, VIP only.

Waiting for a review on that JD10 Sparky.
Cheers!
Ive never had this kind of luck until the last couple months ive been stumbling onto all kinds of goodies. The JD10 was pure luck I think tiny store on clearwater beach i walked into. Im expecting a dry spell soon....

spqr

Plinker
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Jun 15, 2010
Zionsville
I am enjoying some New Riff single barrel tonight it caught my eye at Costco. I am happy I made the purchase. 114 proof easy sipping neat.
I agree that it is a flavorful, nice sipping bourbon even though it is a high proof...but I happen to l like high proof bourbons. One of my all time favorites is Stagg Jr. but it has become unobtainable! I also like Four Roses Barrel Strength OBSV but it too is unobtainable. I would like to try the new Four Roses Limited Edition Barrel Strength 2020, but that is unlikely!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Nov 24, 2008
Freedonia
I tried New Riff a couple of years ago and was thoroughly unimpressed. Lately I’ve been seeing a ton of great reviews. I think maybe it’s time to give it another shot.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jan 18, 2015
NWI
This next to a gun vault would be Heaven on Earth!!!
I'll take this as a reminder to update my thread. I need to clean up in there too.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samtoast
Top Bottom