• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Have you tried their antique 107? more accessible, pretty close to full proof.
    I have about a half bottle of it left. Its close thats for sure. I have a pretty hard time getting that one too. I hear they are pretty easy to find in Ohio at grocery stores like normal but others say the same with Buffalo Trace in Ohio it cant be found but its everywhere in Indiana.

Sheepdog103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2019
    Fishers
    I have about a half bottle of it left. Its close thats for sure. I have a pretty hard time getting that one too. I hear they are pretty easy to find in Ohio at grocery stores like normal but others say the same with Buffalo Trace in Ohio it cant be found but its everywhere in Indiana.
    I've not road tripped it yet to find out, but supposedly they are getting restricted more and you have to time it right and one per customer in Ohio on the 107. Green label is still plentiful.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    20210529_072703.jpg
    Found myself bored in Cookville Tennesee during monsoon season...........so I went to the happy store and bought a bottle of the state's holy water. This variety is at 128 proof and making my mouth water as I type.
    Prices are a bit less here and there's a much wider variety than back home.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    View attachment 141831
    Found myself bored in Cookville Tennesee during monsoon season...........so I went to the happy store and bought a bottle of the state's holy water. This variety is at 128 proof and making my mouth water as I type.
    Prices are a bit less here and there's a much wider variety than back home.
    I have been looking for one of these but the struggle is real for me.... Ive heard really good things about it.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Fellow Russell's Reserve lovers be on the lookout for the new 13 year release. Hope some of us can find one before they become unicorns. Im already hunting it....
    View attachment 142779
    Good luck to all. I would really like to have a bottle, but my days of chasing unicorns is over. If by chance I stumble onto one, fine, but done pissing away $3/gal gas just to hear "no". Too many of these store's employees save these allocated bottles for themselves and friends with many finding their way to the secondary market.
    Now I'll quit crying and dry my tears on a bottle of barrel proof JD, lol.
    Cheers!

Top Bottom