• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The only time I found .40 to be snappy was if I shot either a G27 or G23 after shooting a bunch of mild 9mm guns. Shoot .40 first and it feels fine.

Shoot .40 in a Sig P226 or P229 and it always feels fine no matter what order you shoot.

mousegun87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mead
    Just as the title says…. What is your favorite or preferred handgun chambered in 40S&W. I don’t want to hear how much better 9mm is etc…. Nothin but love for the FOTAY!!! :)
    M&P 40 both Gen 1 qnd 2 for me. But the softest 40 I have is the Beretta 90-Two. Must be the extra weight from an all metal pistol that mitigate a good deal of the recoil.

deputy882

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2022
    Just as the title says…. What is your favorite or preferred handgun chambered in 40S&W. I don’t want to hear how much better 9mm is etc…. Nothin but love for the FOTAY!!! :)
    As I had said before, I love my Glock 23, but also like my 22 & my 35. Being somewhere in Law Enforcement since 1972, when I started out with a S&W Mod. 19, I had also a S&W 687 until my armorer at the Sheriff's office, introduced me to the Glock. I was so impressed I changed over and carried the Glock until I retired in Nov. of 2021. I have shot competition with the 40 Cal. as well as Deer hunted with it. I still carry my Mod. 23 and will 'til I pass from this life.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    As I had said before, I love my Glock 23, but also like my 22 & my 35. Being somewhere in Law Enforcement since 1972, when I started out with a S&W Mod. 19, I had also a S&W 687 until my armorer at the Sheriff's office, introduced me to the Glock. I was so impressed I changed over and carried the Glock until I retired in Nov. of 2021. I have shot competition with the 40 Cal. as well as Deer hunted with it. I still carry my Mod. 23 and will 'til I pass from this life.
    I almost sold my last G23 a while ago. It's my last Glock, and I've been selling them all off since moving to the P229 for carry. Someone suggested that I take it for one last range trip before I sold it, so I did. Instead of selling it, I ended up ordering extra mags and put it back into the carry rotation.

IMHO The G23 is the best Glock made. No .40 collection is complete without one.

Top Bottom