Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Beretta has been impressing me lately, with their 1301 shotguns, importing the M73's and how quickly they added optics ready M9's to the line up. This seems like a good move as well, if only they could get a polymer service gun off the ground.

koren044

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2021
    Bloomington IN
    Beretta has been impressing me lately, with their 1301 shotguns, importing the M73's and how quickly they added optics ready M9's to the line up. This seems like a good move as well, if only they could get a polymer service gun off the ground.
    Plus their collaboration with Langdon Tactical. I own a Langdon 92X, that gun has both one of the best double and single action triggers I’ve handled.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Huh. Hope this works out and we see some Geco ammo imported again. For cheap ammo it was dang good.
    Ill second that. Had a batch of their European stuff (swiss maybe?) That shot crazy good from my M&P.

I used it all up and went back for more, packaging was different *Made in USA*
    Stuff didn't shoot nearly as good. Kinda let me down honestly.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It looks to me that the Pietro Beretta family is picking up everywhere that Winchester and now Remington dropped the ball. I have spent a fair amount of money with Beretta over the years and have been very pleased with their products. I smell like Garlic and my people are from South Side Chicago, so Beretta feels like family.

I still wish it was Winchester and Remington turning out great quality new products for us to enjoy and all the ammo we can shoot.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I have no problems with Beretta acquiring this ammo company. Anything to keep smaller companies out of the grasp of the monopolistic American companies that control just too much of the 2A world. IMHO

Top Bottom