• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    I know these are hard to find and get, but I got a notification earlier today that these are in stock and ready to order now. Get them before they're gone! imo the best "tactical" shotgun on the market right now... I'd buy one if I could

Edit- I noticed my link is the same as the above haha

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I have one. It has both the Aridus / Magpul forearm and stock. It also has the Aridus CROM (RMR) with the Rob Haught cut, & an RM06. I really like it, It's definitely one of the smoothest shooting shotguns I've handled. I think the Benelli is its closest rival, and with the weight difference, the Beretta is a no brainer for me. I don't think you'd regret purchasing one.

A few things I'd do in retrospect:

Keep the Mesa stock; The Magpul one tries to break my nose with a standard grip

Go with the Micro CROM in lieu of the RMR; I really like the RMR, but the irons co-witness. I think I'd prefer a lower 1/3 in the Micro to keep the sight picture a bit cleaner.

Still haven't found the perfect QD mount for the Zhukov hand guard. The same goes for a mount for my Scout. Both are definitely achievable, I really haven't put much effort into it.

I still haven't tried the Q-DC, but would like to.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I pick up one of these in od green on friday. Just ordered the gg&g +2 ext and their flashlight/sling attachment as well.

Also, Keep in mind the LE versions dont have changeable chokes if youre into that sort of thing. Found this out when doing my research.

Top Bottom