• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Has anyone other than myself heard of traffic stops because a motorist was flashing headlights to warn of speed traps?

I had heard of it going through appeals and being found an expression of protected free speech, but it has been long enough, I don't remember the details. Then again, since when does the .gov feel the need to go by the Constitution, even after a smackdown?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    And now there is a movement afoot to lower the legal limit for DUI to .05. Is this to save lives, or another revenue generator?

I need to get a breathalizer if only for the reason to see what it would take to get to .05

Didnt it say these people were following and harassing the officers? Thats a little different than "Being nice to people is unlawful." Would love to hear from an officer here what he/she would do if someone was following them around and perhaps even interfering with their work.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I need to get a breathalizer if only for the reason to see what it would take to get to .05

Didnt it say these people were following and harassing the officers? Thats a little different than "Being nice to people is unlawful." Would love to hear from an officer here what he/she would do if someone was following them around and perhaps even interfering with their work.

Get real. If there had been any actual harassment, those responsible would have been arrested.

RedThunder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Indy-North
    Those jihadists and their damned dimes!!! When will this war on terror ever end?

Please donate what ever you can to improve the armor in the meter scooters...together, we can all make a difference.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    They don't have to follow them just stay 50 feet in front of the meterperson there is nothing illegal about that. If they were putting coins in while the officer was writing a ticket it would be different.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Get real. If there had been any actual harassment, those responsible would have been arrested.

I couldnt be more real, and i quote... I "Would love to hear from an officer here what he/she would do if someone was following them around and perhaps even interfering with their work."

Top Bottom