• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    As far as permanence unless someone comes up with a gene therapy to change the dna of the impacted cells they will continue to reproduce with their new code. How is that not permanent?
    I wonder if this assumption is correct. The altered cells may be abnormal enough in activity to trigger apoptosis or they may be aberrant enough in surface molecular presentation to prompt destruction by the immune system. Either or both would weed them out fairly quickly, and they don't say whether they could still function correctly as hepatic cells. Failure to blend in and at least perform some normal functions would just get them sorted sooner. It does not appear that the altered cells would bear the necessary mutations to become cancer cells (yet) either

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The impact may be reversible,the genetic change is not(shown through gene expression).
    Changing gene expression does not require DNA/genetic changes. The entire field of epigenetics is devoted to altering gene expression without altering the underlying genes.

A good analogy: genetics loads the round in the chamber; epigenetics pulls (or doesn't pull) the trigger.

Impact in what you posted is limited to inflammation and does nothing to change the cells back to the same code they had before.
    That's not what I saw in the study, though? Liver impact referenced in the study was temporary. The liver went back to normal.

I am not an expert in genetics either,but know a therapy doing things that were "impossible" is not one I am willing to take. Article after article and study after study pointed to nothing but RNA changes taking place. Now that has proven false by more than one study.
    I'm still not tracking the "proven false" here, based on the cited study.

As far as permanence unless someone comes up with a gene therapy to change the dna of the impacted cells they will continue to reproduce with their new code. How is that not permanent?
    The human body is actually quite resilient in dealing with DNA changes.

We do not know what any of that really means for human health,we do know it is happening now though. We do know it is not doing what we where told it would.
    There is certainly cause for pause/concern, and additional study.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The cells and nucleus must understand damage has occurred. In this case that is not possible.The nucleus of the cell is what has changed.
    "The retrotransposition activity of LINE-1 has been demonstrated to involve ORF1 translocation to the nucleus" "Quantification of immunofluorescence staining intensity showed that BNT162b2 increased LINE-1 ORF1p protein levels in both the whole cell area and nucleus at all concentrations tested"

But yes it needs further study.
    In the BNT162b2 toxicity report, no genotoxicity nor carcinogenicity studies have been provided [26]. Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects. At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome. Further studies are needed to demonstrate the effect of BNT162b2 on genomic integrity, including whole genome sequencing of cells exposed to BNT162b2, as well as tissues from human subjects who received BNT162b2 vaccination.

The first red highlight is what we were told could never happen with the mRNA vaccines.
    That would be incredibly concerning, if true. But I'll reiterate that it has been shown in vitro, not in vivo.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    It'd be a great start to studying human health after this global vax push, to find out what's really in the vials. I'm not convinced the magic mRNA and spike protein is there. The lipid nanoparticles, graphene oxide and probably a bunch of toxic metals could be.

Something's causing a lot of inflammation in people's bodies. It'd be a lot easier to damage or kill people with a simple chemical cocktail. Most of the individuals that obtain vials to study have been been subjected to serious ad hominem attacks. There's been trillions spent and trillions in economy lost to scare healthy people to subject themselves to an experiment.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Changing gene expression does not require DNA/genetic changes. The entire field of epigenetics is devoted to altering gene expression without altering the underlying genes.
    That is a distinction without a difference, IMO; changes wrought by the vaccines are absolutely heritable even if solely epigenetic in nature

Epigenetic heritability
    Epigenetic modifications, such as DNA methylation, can contribute to alter gene expression in [a] heritable manner without affecting the underlying genomic sequences. Such epigenetic contribution would be systematically missed by conventional DNA sequence-based analyses.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I wonder if this assumption is correct. The altered cells may be abnormal enough in activity to trigger apoptosis or they may be aberrant enough in surface molecular presentation to prompt destruction by the immune system. Either or both would weed them out fairly quickly, and they don't say whether they could still function correctly as hepatic cells. Failure to blend in and at least perform some normal functions would just get them sorted sooner. It does not appear that the altered cells would bear the necessary mutations to become cancer cells (yet) either

A good analogy: genetics loads the round in the chamber; epigenetics pulls (or doesn't pull) the trigger.

That's not what I saw in the study, though? Liver impact referenced in the study was temporary. The liver went back to normal.

I'm still not tracking the "proven false" here, based on the cited study.

The human body is actually quite resilient in dealing with DNA changes.

There is certainly cause for pause/concern, and additional study.
    That would be incredibly concerning, if true. But I'll reiterate that it has been shown in vitro, not in vivo.
    It'd be a great start to studying human health after this global vax push, to find out what's really in the vials. I'm not convinced the magic mRNA and spike protein is there. The lipid nanoparticles, graphene oxide and probably a bunch of toxic metals could be.

Something's causing a lot of inflammation in people's bodies. It'd be a lot easier to damage or kill people with a simple chemical cocktail. Most of the individuals that obtain vials to study have been been subjected to serious ad hominem attacks. There's been trillions spent and trillions in economy lost to scare healthy people to subject themselves to an experiment.
    That is a distinction without a difference, IMO; changes wrought by the vaccines are absolutely heritable even if solely epigenetic in nature

You fellers just made up a bunch of words and put ‘em together didn’t you?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Not sure what you mean by "that could be incredibly concerning, if true". Did the study not point out it was true? It was not a guess or an estimate they proved it with actual science.

What I have not said and what they did not say is the "vaccine" does not appear to be using just RNA-dependent RNA polymerase but reverse transcriptase. IE it is acting like a retro virus not doing what it was supposed to do. If that is what you mean by incredibly concerning I agree.

I doubt we hear about many other studies like this. Most are likely not published(or funded). The environment is definitely hostel to anyone bringing closer examination of how the "vaccines" work and act in the human body. We are getting loads of studies on specific reactions to them though, so at least it is something.

I am glad that I choose not to get the mRNA shots. I at one point was going to get the J&J, but wanted to wait awhile to see how it was working. Not only did it not work all that well,but they pulled it from use due to deaths and side effects. Now I have zero trust. None. I certainly will not get any mRNA "vaccine" as it has been proved to have very little positive effect(if any at all and likely reduces immunity over time), and carries a risk of side effects.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    These folks are not the exceptions, they’re the rule. “From” versus “with” Covid is a pointless distinction for this population.

Anyone dying of Omicron is likely either incredibly old, incredibly sick.

And, according to the coroner’s office, most are vaccinated.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Top Bottom