Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m not convinced it “saved lives”. I think better understanding of treatment of severe cases had more to do with that than the vax. How many mistakes did we make in the early stages in regards to treatment?
    What, you mean like early on, sending old people who got covid to nursing homes?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    What, you mean like early on, sending old people who got covid to nursing homes?
    That is one of many. Telling people to go home until they get worse with no advice of what to do in the mean time. How many of those cases could have been saved with just the normal things, like fluids and vitamins that you would normally recommend for cold and flu seasons.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well heck, reduce the world's population by 90% and maybe you CAN run it with wind and solar

Furthermore, reduce 99% of the remaining 10% to indentured servitude and the remaining 0.1% can all live like kings

What's for the WEF not to like

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Well heck, reduce the world's population by 90% and maybe you CAN run it with wind and solar

Furthermore, reduce 99% of the remaining 10% to indentured servitude and the remaining 0.1% can all live like kings

What's for the WEF not to like
    Discussed here quite well. I've watched half of it, excellent. IMO Dr. David Martin has the legal angle and mechanism to help end what has been done to the populace. I'd recently posted a Dr. Reiner Fuellmichs video I thought the same of. Posting both....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is one of many. Telling people to go home until they get worse with no advice of what to do in the mean time. How many of those cases could have been saved with just the normal things, like fluids and vitamins that you would normally recommend for cold and flu seasons.
    When my son got covid they told him to go home and go to the ER if he turns blue. He's young though and had a mild case anyway. But that's what they're telling everyone. Basically, yeah, you're positive. Hope you don't die. Next?

I think there was a lot more that they could have done.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    When my son got covid they told him to go home and go to the ER if he turns blue. He's young though and had a mild case anyway. But that's what they're telling everyone. Basically, yeah, you're positive. Hope you don't die. Next?

I think there was a lot more that they could have done.
    There was and it was why I started the thread on what to do here. Someone has to care about people enough to help. Its not me because I ****ing hate people.... but I at least provided a service.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There was and it was why I started the thread on what to do here. Someone has to care about people enough to help. Its not me because I ****ing hate people.... but I at least provided a service.

Yep, certain vitamins, minerals/supplements and hydration are very important. For me, a huge help was a strong anti-nausea medication as well as high dose of steroids. I didn't start improving until I received those. That was after 12 days of barely being able to get out of bed and getting worse on a daily basis.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Just finishing the Dr. David Martin video with Greg Hunter. He states that the 1986 vaccine immunity shield from liability is only as good as the absense of fraud. So when these big pharma committed fraud to get the EUA, the immunity shield is wiped out. It will be a solid decade of litigation and its ongoing now.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    GFGT, why do you keep posting this stuff?

Winter’s coming. Even if there a red wave in November, remember, republicans were all over masking and vaccines too. Assuming cases will follow the typical Hope Simpson curve (as they always do) this fall/winter, do you really think these failed measures won’t come back?

1656761692418.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom