• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdeanp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2022
    Southern IN
    No side is going to make significant progress until they have compassion for their fellow citizens, and then hand/arms in hand march to the public square to hold those responsible who lied, cheated, stole, and planned through the whole ordeal.

Did you take an experimental mrna injection out of fear? Did you go the entire event without wearing a mask? Cool beans. Now let's actually hold someone responsible that was spreading lies from a position of power and knowledge, and let's not bicker about which of us was correct in the meantime.

However, if you pushed some stupid agenda of "we should imprison citizens and force vaccinate them", then you should be as hosed as the goobers at the top.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

The latest and greatest man made population reducing virus
    Being discussed here...

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When did you become a, "you don't listen to the right news guy" ?

Ad nauseam attacks are usually beneath you.
    I used to listen to NPR back in the day. NPR has turned to ****. It's an observation, not an attack. It's better not to allow them much room to influence your thinking.

I’m not moderate for the sake of moderation. I’m only moderate to the extent that the average of my thinking across all the issues tends to average out to somewhere in the middle. You strike me more as a moderate for the sake of moderation. Or someone who might be more susceptible to normalcy bias on average. You seem more skeptical of ideas not supported by NPR or other establishment news sources.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There's also bragging rights on the line and people's need to be proven right.

There's a lot of people who can't let it be over because they need to be right about whatever position they took on mask, vaccines, theories about control, or the evil MSM trying to scare the sheeple into compliance.

It's time to move on.

/end thread (at least for me)
    I dunno. Early on I bought into the ******** about masks and "droplets". That turned out to be nonsense. And for whatever reason, even if luck, the binary thinkers turned out to be correct. I think all the skeptics of the narrative the government pushed probably have a right to some neener-neeners having been basically blamed for the pandemic enduring despite masks, and vaccines, and lockdowns.

Now. I'm not sure I buy the "scare the sheeple into compliance" bit as an end goal in itself. I think there are some things you'd have to have your head buried up yer backside to deny though. The government narrative has not been correct, and it's unlikely just pure incompetence. There is some end. Maybe not to "condition" people for compliance. But compliance really helped Drive Pfizer's $100B windfall. I suspect that's closer to the goal than merely compliance for the sake of compliance.

When TPTB stifle anything but the orthodoxy established by the people running the show, that looks a lot like they're hiding something. So then it's quite normal for people to suspect they're hiding something.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But compliance really helped Drive Pfizer's $100B windfall. I suspect that's closer to the goal than merely compliance for the sake of compliance.

When TPTB stifle anything but the orthodoxy established by the people running the show, that looks a lot like they're hiding something. So then it's quite normal for people to suspect they're hiding something.
    Don’t forget moderna was nearly bankrupt and now is one of the richest companies in the world.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don’t forget moderna was nearly bankrupt and now is one of the richest companies in the world.
    they put all their eggs in the mrna basket. They HAD to get that technology out there somehow or they were toast. If we're speculating I think the facts support a suspicion that some influence was bought from people willing to peddle influence.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “What you’re seeing here is the first steps toward an official acknowledgement that the mRNA vaccines have failed and new vaccines are coming sooner or later.”

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    At least with the flu vaccines, they’re not not injecting you with a substance that causes clotting, heart problems, and who knows what else.
    I believe they're starting to use mRNA with those now also. Either way, I'm out! I can't see how it'd be safe to take any of the vaccines that are available for a multitude of items.

From hhs.gov below.

The future of vaccines

Did you know that scientists are still working to create new types of vaccines? Here are 2 exciting examples:

DNA vaccines are easy and inexpensive to make—and they produce strong, long-term immunity.
    Recombinant vector vaccines (platform-based vaccines) act like a natural infection, so they're especially good at teaching the immune system how to fight germs.

I bold printed EXCITING. I know there's some, but how many people could actually be excited about all the available shots after the disaster of the last 2 years?:dunno:

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I believe they're starting to use mRNA with those now also. Either way, I'm out! I can't see how it'd be safe to take any of the vaccines that are available for a multitude of items.

From hhs.gov below.

The future of vaccines

Did you know that scientists are still working to create new types of vaccines? Here are 2 exciting examples:

DNA vaccines are easy and inexpensive to make—and they produce strong, long-term immunity.
    Recombinant vector vaccines (platform-based vaccines) act like a natural infection, so they're especially good at teaching the immune system how to fight germs.

I bold printed EXCITING. I know there's some, but how many people could actually be excited about all the available shots after the disaster of the last 2 years?:dunno:
    The same people that will not eat GMO food will let TPTB GMO their own body. Totally illogical…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Somewhere in the thousands of post about covid here on the forum about the last of summer 2021 was several research releases.
    IIRC They said that anyone who has been vaccinated had around 5× higher chance of getting covid than those who got covid and recovered from it without being vaccinated.

I wish I could find those reports. One was an Israeli research group and the other was from Cleveland.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Somewhere in the thousands of post about covid here on the forum about the last of summer 2021 was several research releases.
    IIRC They said that anyone who has been vaccinated had around 5× higher chance of getting covid than those who got covid and recovered from it without being vaccinated.

I wish I could find those reports. One was an Israeli research group and the other was from Cleveland.
    I find quite a bit of current information on Greg Hunters Rumble channel. Personally I do believe a lot in this followimg video as I know many people suffering severe adverse affects. I've watched serveral of Dr. Betsy Eads videos and I will post the latest. Other people I find interesting and informative on Gregs channel are Clif High, Catherine Austin Fitts, Karen Kingston, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, Martin Armstrong, Bill Holter, Alex Newman, and Dr. Pierre Kory. Dr. Robert Malone is one of my favorites and can be found in a search on Rumble, along with anyone else people want to listen to. I like Rumble because it appears to not be censored. I used to have some good discussions on the board about the videos with NKBJ, but he has been off the board since October 31.

A lot of times if I post a video a portion of it is used to discredit the interviewed person. I feel that the totality of the video can be used to advance a personal awareness with potentially new information, allowing one to navigate and prepare in rapidly changing times. There's no rules about believing 100% of it. For the most part quite a bit of the information eventualy has been proven to be correct. Well....except the hydras, but there's still time;)

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I stopped listening at "causes aids"
    Why? You think it out of the realm of possibility that a other virus's and rMNA vaccines can cause aids?

“AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome: Acquired means you can get infected with it; Immune Deficiency means a weakness in the body's system that fights diseases. Syndrome means a group of health problems that make up a disease. AIDS is caused by a virus called HIV, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus.“. From aids.org.

So it is impossible that another virus or vaccine to combat that virus could be acquired that would cause an immune deficiency in some humans?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    When they start messing with the immune system, it is possible they could do something with unintended consequences. This is because man does not fully understand the immune system but does not let that stop him from messing with it.

Currently the doctors are messing with my immune system. They call it immunotherapy and it does scare me a little because they don't fully understand all there is to know about what they are doing. At least in my case they are doing what has been done many times before and they expect the same type of outcome, which makes sense. Now if they start doing things that they have not done many times before, such as experimental vaccines, they won't always have a clear and desired outcome. Sure the vaccines have an obvious first reaction - they trigger the cells to produce a portion of one of the spike proteins. This in turn triggers the immune system to destroy the spike proteins, whether they are produced by the cells or come in as part of a virus. However the human body is a very complex system - what are the secondary reactions to this messing with the immune system?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I used to listen to NPR back in the day. NPR has turned to ****. It's an observation, not an attack. It's better not to allow them much room to influence your thinking.

Yep, heard a little today on the way home about some race in georgia.
    NPR "reporter" said: "All 4 republican nominees are pushing the false narrative that there was election fraud in 2020."
    I'm pretty sure some level of fraud was shown to have taken place in 2020...

NOTE: I don't care if it 'wasn't enough so sway the election' NPR talking point so anyone wants to drop that just save it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom