GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My understanding is that they only work for a couple/few strains each season.
    Yep....I stay away from that BS as well.
    Mine too. There are like 400 variants (to use the popular word) and a flu shot can only have 3-4 in them. Kind of like playing roulette…
    At least with the flu vaccines, they’re not not injecting you with a substance that causes clotting, heart problems, and who knows what else.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How ironic that you posted that right after a post trying to scare us about vaccines.
    Is it true that clotting and heart problems is a realistic risk after vaccination? Is it something of concern?
    Meh. It depends. But, given the pandemic is pretty much over, but for the people who feel like there's still money and political power to be squeezed from it, and most people already have either the puny immunity from being vaccinated, or robust immunity from having covid, it is an unnecessary risk. No one needs to bother with boosters unless they have some special concern, or perhaps they have a mental delusion that incapacitates them unless they keep getting boosters everytime they're recommended by vaccine companies.

Is it true that catching Monkey Pox is a realistic risk? Is it something of concern?
    No. It's not a pandemic. It's still rare. Probably won't become a pandemic. It is not all that easily spread. There's no reason to fear it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Duh... :rolleyes:
    These people in charge of these health organizations are so in need of controlling behavior that they can't just be straight up with Americans, and then deal with whatever happens.

When they get caught lying, they keep saying it was a noble lie to prevent some mass public reaction to the truth. **** it. Say the truth. Deal with the reaction. Because the public reaction to continued lies is to not believe them at all. Who actually believes a word they say now? I guess people who only consume NPR for news? **** that. Earn my trust back by saying what's true and what's not, and then time confirming it. What has Fauci & co actually been correct about?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    When did you become a, "you don't listen to the right news guy" ?

6yZ.gif

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is it true that clotting and heart problems is a realistic risk after vaccination? Is it something of concern?
    Meh. It depends. But, given the pandemic is pretty much over, but for the people who feel like there's still money and political power to be squeezed from it, and most people already have either the puny immunity from being vaccinated, or robust immunity from having covid, it is an unnecessary risk. No one needs to bother with boosters unless they have some special concern, or perhaps they have a mental delusion that incapacitates them unless they keep getting boosters everytime they're recommended by vaccine companies.
    There's also bragging rights on the line and people's need to be proven right.

There's a lot of people who can't let it be over because they need to be right about whatever position they took on mask, vaccines, theories about control, or the evil MSM trying to scare the sheeple into compliance.

It's time to move on.

/end thread (at least for me)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom