• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hell, if the damn shot wanes after 6 months, you probably have longer lasting natural immunity anyway.

I think that people who have natural immunity from overcoming the disease, and they’re denied access to public accommodations because of vax status, they should sue the **** out of whoever denied them. They should sue the government for whatever rile they had in it. The day in court should force both sides to bring their best evidence to settle this issue. People who have overcome the disease don’t need the ***damn shot.
    You will need a public interest group to (financially) back that play. The people who could afford to personally bankroll that case wouldn't be interested and aren't going to be vaccine-carded anyway

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hell, if the damn shot wanes after 6 months, you probably have longer lasting natural immunity anyway.

I think that people who have natural immunity from overcoming the disease, and they’re denied access to public accommodations because of vax status, they should sue the **** out of whoever denied them. They should sue the government for whatever rile they had in it. The day in court should force both sides to bring their best evidence to settle this issue. People who have overcome the disease don’t need the ***damn shot.

As if the courts will do anything.

And the lolbertarians will defend these businesses anyway with ridiculous private property arguments.

Society is just ****ed. It's only going to get worse before it gets better. Not enough people alive today have had to face significant enough of challenges, in their lifetimes, to know better than to travel down this road.

Just about every option society is presented with today, it is opting for the option that has always been historically warned against. It's like a diabetic going to an all you can eat candy buffet.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This from the man who invented the MRNA Technology.
    Yes, excellent, this came out recently. It was posted a few days ago in a thread. From a private citizen standpoint, this should clear up a lot of questions. Civil disobedience is how the remaining issues are changed historically. Have a peek at Europe right now, they're the canary in the coal mine for what happens here.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Look guys… I want you to realize just how bad this delta variant is… we really need the lockdowns back… please guys it’s the only way.

I spent a week in the hospital two weeks ago because of it. Believe me when I say it is not fun. It still isnt. I have a large oxygen machine in my living room and a 50ft. hose to help prove it.

They check on you basically every hour because they said thats the way they need to watch it, hour by hour.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I spent a week in the hospital two weeks ago because of it. Believe me when I say it is not fun. It still isnt. I have a large oxygen machine in my living room and a 50ft. hose to help prove it.

They check on you basically every hour because they said thats the way they need to watch it, hour by hour.
    Only if you care to say - were you vaccinated? If so what vaccine? How long ago?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Were you vaxed?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    President of Mexico better beef up the security detail. Reportedly he is saying no vaccine for children and refusing Pfizer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom