• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Every person 70 years and older have had multiple vaccines before Covid. So this stands out to me. The CDC added the deaths, not random people. Should this not deserve an explanation?
    "The new figure means CDC has now received more reports of deaths following Covid vaccination than ALL OTHER VACCINES COMBINED IN THE 30-YEAR HISTORY OF VAERS."
    VAERS reports come from the public, healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers. The FDA and the CDC are agencies that gather reports- they don't do the reporting. However, the post the numbers....which seems to be the issue.

But, as noted earlier, the posting of numbers needs to be examined. What is accurate? The Epoch Times is not exactly known for being a mouthpiece for the Biden administration and they are reporting the doubling of the death number was a computer error. It's worth it to see how this develops.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Will that mean no more get the jab emails from IU?
    Wait, never mind, those were from Purdue.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

IU
    Dear IU Community,

Just now I learned that while fully vaccinated for many months, I have tested positive for COVID-19. I began experiencing mild cold symptoms this morning and immediately isolated myself. I got tested shortly thereafter and received the results a few moments ago.

Gratefully, my symptoms are mild, and I will continue to work and lead the university during this time from my home office.

While the vaccine is not 100% effective, I am so grateful to be protected from more serious symptoms.

I encourage everyone to get vaccinated as soon as you can.

I look forward to being back in the office soon and to seeing all of you on campus for the fall semester.​
    Pamela Whitten​
    President​

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

IU

Dear IU Community,

Just now I learned that while fully vaccinated for many months, I have tested positive for COVID-19. I began experiencing mild cold symptoms this morning and immediately isolated myself. I got tested shortly thereafter and received the results a few moments ago.

Gratefully, my symptoms are mild, and I will continue to work and lead the university during this time from my home office.

While the vaccine is not 100% effective, I am so grateful to be protected from more serious symptoms.

I look forward to being back in the office soon and to seeing all of you on campus for the fall semester.​

Pamela Whitten​
    President​

It's the new narrative that it won't really prevent it, it just won't be as serious when you get it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It appears as though that's how they will bring back the mandatory mask mandates again. It's the dems only hope for the coming election to have us all scared to death of being sick with the 'rona.
    True, they need to have covid still as an issue so they can keep up with their shady election practices.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

IU

Dear IU Community,

Pamela Whitten​
    President​

Two words Cognitive dissonance

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

IU

Dear IU Community,

Pamela Whitten​
    President​

She got a cold. Lmao. :laugh:

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Working extra hard this week as we have a few out with the China Virus or in quarantine because someone in their family has it. The four positive cases are "fully vaccinated."

Also, this post was flagged by Grammarly:
    gram.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom