Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The Gulf War vaccinations were a pretty limited set. FWIW, I didn't even know such a thing existed.

Flu vaccines are somewhat more limited. Anyone know what the percentages were for those? I personally never got one.
    1st Gulf had some problems with one of the vaccines. Can't remember which one it was, but they had to stop administering it.
    And it's the reason why the military hasn't made the covid vaccine mandatory (so far).
    One of my ex-gfs of the time was one of the people working on that stuff. Used to call soldiers/sailors/airmen/marines "test dummy pin cushions" or something like that.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, but the Tweet specifically called out since VAERS was turned on - which is about thirty years ago.
    Yeah... no... Just throwing up an ill-fitting meme doesn't help.

You posted it: "The new figure means CDC has now received more reports of deaths following Covid vaccination than ALL OTHER VACCINES COMBINED IN THE 30-YEAR HISTORY OF VAERS."

So you can't just now try and throw in an argument for someone getting a vaccine in the 1950's.

If grandma got an MMR vax in in 1962, and dies in 2010, there's not going to be an entry into VAERS about it. If a baby gets an MMR vax in 2013, and dies two weeks later, then yes, it might go into VAERS. If grandma gets a flu shot in 2016, and dies a week later, then yes, it might get entered in VAERS.

If we're trying to look at the spike in VAERS deaths, then we have to hold to a timeframe from when VAERS is in operation.

Seriously, are you after the truth, or just trying to win internet points?

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Listen JCSR,
    If there is a side effect from vaccines, then I want to know about it. I took the vax, and I presume you haven't yet. Therefore, any side effect affects me personally. And I can only presume that any side effects would only justify you skepticism and give you internet points, unless you can tell me otherwise.

A huge number of VAERS entries is expected when 40+% of the population just got a emergency use vaccination in the last six months and it's a vaccine with a whole lot of eyes looking at it trying to see if there's any serious side effects (i.e. doctors are going to err on the side of caution and enter in every death).

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't think the VAERS system is designed or implemented in any way that gives data suitable for drawing conclusions.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html

bk51EeP.jpg

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Frankly, at this point, all data around all facets of COVID-19 is questionable, unreliable, suspicious and uncredible, no matter the source or bias. If this was a case in criminal court, it would be one giant mistrial as all sources now have severely damaged credibility. Apparently veracity is thing of the past.

The narrative has been lost, and trust is nowhere to be found.

*throws hands up in disgust and walks away*

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Maybe we need to determine what the prevailing rates are that are unacceptable. This seems to suggest 19 deaths and 400 injured, from 42 million is the basis for a 67 million recall.

To date, there have been 19 deaths and more than 400 injuries because this problem in the U.S.

Through various announcements, the recall has grown to include 67 million airbags from more than 42 million vehicles in the U.S. The recalls have conducted in waves, prioritized by risk.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Another benchmark.

"In 2019, the New York-based producer of toys and products for children recalled about 4.7 million of its Rock 'n Play baby sleepers after reports of more than 30 infant deaths tied to the product over the previous decade."

TIED TO THE PRODUCT, NOT PROVEN, JUST TIED...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Turned on some Indianapolis evening news a couple of days ago. Just in time to see them pushing the concept that what is being called "vaccine" keeps you from getting the bank bug and spreading it to others. And then there's the public service announcements. They don't come right out and lie about it, they just try to lead you into thinking that way.
    These people are disgustingly, smilingly, viciously immoral in their behavior; absolute proof of why morals matter in a society.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What to draw on next? Therac-25?
    No, the modern model is Aduhelm. We've progressed from pressuring the FDA to grant approval to drugs with an undercurrent of disturbing side effects to pressuring the FDA to grant approval to drugs with low to no side effects because they have low to no efficacy

I guess from here we just go straight to witch doctors and homeopathy

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Frankly, at this point, all data around all facets of COVID-19 is questionable, unreliable, suspicious and uncredible, no matter the source or bias. If this was a case in criminal court, it would be one giant mistrial as all sources now have severely damaged credibility. Apparently veracity is thing of the past.

The narrative has been lost, and trust is nowhere to be found.

*throws hands up in disgust and walks away*
    Beautifully, succinctly put. Bravo!

We're not doomed, but we can certainly see it from here

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    No, the modern model is Aduhelm. We've progressed from pressuring the FDA to grant approval to drugs with an undercurrent of disturbing side effects to pressuring the FDA to grant approval to drugs with low to no side effects because they have low to no efficacy

I guess from here we just go straight to witch doctors and homeopathy
    Aduhelm is an utter and complete cluster**** by the Agency.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Listen JCSR,
    If there is a side effect from vaccines, then I want to know about it. I took the vax, and I presume you haven't yet. Therefore, any side effect affects me personally. And I can only presume that any side effects would only justify you skepticism and give you internet points, unless you can tell me otherwise.

A huge number of VAERS entries is expected when 40+% of the population just got a emergency use vaccination in the last six months and it's a vaccine with a whole lot of eyes looking at it trying to see if there's any serious side effects (i.e. doctors are going to err on the side of caution and enter in every death).
    I think we both want the same thing, the truth. It's looking like we're not going to get it any time soon if ever. Taking the vax should be a person's choice and i respect your decision. Myself I'm still on the fence. After having and recovering from Covid last Jan. I'm betting on my natural immunity. What few studies I can find point out that natural immunity is as good or possible better than the vax. Results of these studies are quickly hidden or deleted. If in the future I get confident in a vaccine then I'll get vaxed.

As far as the VAERS report the CDC made the large entry of deaths that were noted. Just as expected it was deleted and called a mistake. Keep in mind these are the same people that are looking out for your health.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom