Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I know people in reasonable health, not long after prime age, who were convinced if they got covid they would certainly die. Even in the worst age group, it's only 3.something percent? It's very unlikely that even a 85yo would die if they got covid. But :runaway: because yay Fauci.
    Uh yea I live with one of those kind. It’s been somewhat miserable.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I know people in reasonable health, not long after prime age, who were convinced if they got covid they would certainly die. Even in the worst age group, it's only 3.something percent? It's very unlikely that even a 85yo would die if they got covid. But :runaway: because yay Fauci.
    Well, early in this mess the treatments were so bad and ineffective and the media was so eager to push that everybody was dying that it would be easy to get that impression. That was all part of the plan so it should not surprise us too much that it worked somewhat.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Search my screen name and the words "child abuse" (there's 11 posts). Had some crybabies the last few times I posted it because we're at a weird emotional spiked tension time in the scamdemic. It's full finger pointing mode as people try to figure out what's been done to them, denial and excuses for themselves and the FACT they are going after children with an Experiment!

Not sure how this isn't clear to parents but I suppose I've listed some reasons. Started with the masks to condition the little kids, makes me want to puke when I see them get off the school bus. Now the experimental inoculation and child abusers trying to figure out how to require it for schools. Millennial parents have been weak.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The news is always looking for something new to scare you.

How ironic that you posted that right after a post trying to scare us about vaccines.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    They don't mention how many of the children were vaccinated or with which one. They do mention that the J&J vax contains a different adenovirus, but they don't mention that it was never approved for those under 18.

I'm not saying it's not vax related, just that there doesn't seem to be anything saying it is.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They don't mention how many of the children were vaccinated or with which one. They do mention that the J&J vax contains a different adenovirus, but they don't mention that it was never approved for those under 18.

I'm not saying it's not vax related, just that there doesn't seem to be anything saying it is.
    I’m sure the CDC has their best looking into it.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom