16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Even the libs should be upset about this.......

Report: Fauci’s NIH Division Partially Funded Insects Eating Beagles Alive​

I don't know why this keeps getting brought up. In the grand scheme of things, this doesn't even register on the radar when compared to the crimes against humanity this tool has had a hand in. Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but why should anyone be more upset by animal testing than screwing with people's lives and health.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I don't know why this keeps getting brought up. In the grand scheme of things, this doesn't even register on the radar when compared to the crimes against humanity this tool has had a hand in. Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but why should anyone be more upset by animal testing than screwing with people's lives and health.
    Because the libs are fine with forcing a experimental vaccine on you but don't think we should eat cows. So are they going to defend beagles?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Even the libs should be upset about this.......

Report: Fauci’s NIH Division Partially Funded Insects Eating Beagles Alive​

The libs will never hold another lib accountable for anything, no matter what the **** they do.
    Reminds me of other regimes that went completely out of control since they refuse to control themselves.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Because dogs, like young children, are true innocents who depend on their people to keep them from harm

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe because serial killers often start out by torturing animals? :dunno:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Because dogs, like young children, are true innocents who depend on their people to keep them from harm
    I'm just saying that getting more upset over animal testing, even that which might be inhumane, than crimes against humanity is a bit of a distortion of morality and is a distraction.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I would strongly suggest that there are people you should not test on that point. I am one of them
    Animals are not human, the relative values of their lives are not comparable. What these stories have a tendency to do is cheapen the value of human life by attempting, even tangentially, to equate it with animal life. When we cheapen human life in this way, recognition of the depravity of unethical human medical experimentation is diluted in the moral conscience. This isn't to say I condone unnecessarily cruel animal testing, but it's wise to recognize that using this as a cudgel to pummel the reputation of Fauci, considering his apparent crimes against humanity, affects the moral conscience of the public.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Animals are not human, the relative values of their lives are not comparable. What these stories have a tendency to do is cheapen the value of human life by attempting, even tangentially, to equate it with animal life. When we cheapen human life in this way, recognition of the depravity of unethical human medical experimentation is diluted in the moral conscience. This isn't to say I condone unnecessarily cruel animal testing, but it's wise to recognize that using this as a cudgel to pummel the reputation of Fauci, considering his apparent crimes against humanity, affects the moral conscience of the public.
    I agree 100% but we are not dealing with a public with conscience. Word is there's 81 million of these morons among us.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Kill a police K9 that is chewing your face off because you won't hold still. Then let me know if dogs and humans are considered equal. To be sure, I'm not disagreeing with your premise. But verdict has already come in. Dogs and humans share equality in the eyes of most. Emotion is greater than rationality in todays world. It's become bizzaro world.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My dogs are family, with all that implies

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Kill a police K9 that is chewing your face off because you won't hold still. Then let me know if dogs and humans are considered equal. To be sure, I'm not disagreeing with your premise. But verdict has already come in. Dogs and humans share equality in the eyes of most. Emotion is greater than rationality in todays world. It's become bizzaro world.
    Two different situations, but cruelty is cruelty, whether it's done to a human or an animal. It's a sign of depravity.

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men." -- St. Francis of Assisi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom