Uranus
    article-6308-1.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I read where the virus affects taste by crossing some thin membranes behind some sinuses and getting into the brain right where the sense of taste and smell are located.
    Maybe long covid? I don't even know if thats testable.

Bad thing is my wife liked my BO before, not so much now so I don't think it's my smeller on that one....I told her to quit giving me long lists of things to do that make me sweat alot...didn't work. She just won't sit on the loveseat with me as much.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I never got tested, but my taste has been off since early late last year or early this year. Meat (except bacon!) has kind of a metallic taste now. It's most noticeable with beef and chicken, but also with pork (except bacon) to a degree.
    New theory: covid is a global climate change reduction project. If no one likes meat anymore they won't eat it. Cow fart problem addressed.
    :tinfoil:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    According to CDC literature that I read, a positive covid test is counted no matter how many subsequent negative tests you have. So, you get tested ten times, and ONE test comes back positive, then according to the CDC you are counted in their positive data base.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    A new study suggests that the number of COVID hospitalizations is likely inflated by a significant degree. Just like the death count, there seems to be very little effort to separate people hospitalized from COVID and those hospitalized with COVID.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya!

It is interesting looking at the Indiana Hospital Data:

December 1, 2020 which was the all-time high thus far for ICU beds in use for Covid:
    ICU Covid Beds: 1,001
    Vents Covid: 407
    Non-Covid ICU: 744
    ICU Beds Available: 441

September 8, 2021
    ICU Covid Beds: 729
    Vents Covid: 373
    Non-Covid ICU: 1085
    ICU Beds Available: 355

Page 4 is ICU/Vents, this is the dashboard I use to keep track of things.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Just received an email.
    This looks like fun!

Predators, Prey and Parasitic Psychopaths

Tonight on Caravan to Midnight
    Topic: Predators, Prey and Parasitic Psychopaths
    Start: 8:30pm CST​

Guest:​

Dr. Peter Breggin MD

Twitter: @AmericanMD​

Have you been diagnosed, ridiculed, tried, or even convicted as a Covid conspiracy theorist by friends, family, or peers? Faced insults, indignation, or mockery for speaking the truth?... Is your sanity, intelligence, or mental wellness being questioned by others who have firmly embraced “SCIENCE-tology”, medical science-fiction, or mainstream pseudo-science?... Have you been immunized against falsehoods, or tested positive for rational objectivity, influenced or protected by your own critical thinking, are you experiencing symptoms of extreme discernment, un-popular wisdom, or controversial opinions?... Are doctors, politicians, or mainstream commentators who have never actually treated Covid-19 patients, attempting to fraudulently influence your mental, physical, or spiritual health?... Have you survived one or more brainwashing attempts, with or without lasting injuries? If so, you may be entitled to compensation by validation… No, you’re not crazy, delusional, or the least bit un-intelligent… Our firm has a court-certified psychiatric and pharmaceutical expert standing by tonight for your personal inspiration, supportive reassurance, and re-enforcement…​

Peter R. Breggin MD is a renowned psychiatrist. Dr. Breggin is known as “The Conscience of Psychiatry” for his many decades of successful reform work in the mental health field. He has now turned his attention to the misuse of the science surrounding COVID-19 and its origins, in what he and his wife and coauthor, Ginger Breggin are calling a coordinated assault on our lives by "global predators." Dr. Breggin is a physician with 70+ scientific articles and 20+ medical texts and popular books. He is among the world’s most experienced medical experts in landmark legal cases in psychiatry, neurosurgery, and now… COVID-19.​

He is currently the medical and psychiatric expert for an injunction against the governor of Ohio for oppressing the citizens with unending emergency decrees related to COVID-19. Dr. Breggin and Ginger have written a new book, COVID-19, and the Global Predators: We are the Prey. This book is available in advance at www.WeAreThePrey.com. As a bonus, a copy of the current manuscript will be emailed immediately to you to make sure the word gets out ASAP.​

Dr. Breggin is a Harvard-trained psychiatrist, a former full-time Consultant at NIMH and part-time for the FAA. He has been approved as a medical expert in over 100 legal cases in state and federal courts on issues relating to adverse drug effects, drug approval, the pharmaceutical industry, and the FDA. He is the author of two dozen medical, scientific, and best-selling popular books, as well as dozens of scientific articles.​

Tuesday, September 14

Where to listen:

09:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST​

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Just received an email.
    This looks like fun!

Predators, Prey and Parasitic Psychopaths

Tonight on Caravan to Midnight
    Topic: Predators, Prey and Parasitic Psychopaths
    Start: 8:30pm CST

Guest:

Dr. Peter Breggin MD

Website/s:

https://www.wearetheprey.com/
    https://breggin.com/

Twitter: @AmericanMD

Have you been diagnosed, ridiculed, tried, or even convicted as a Covid conspiracy theorist by friends, family, or peers? Faced insults, indignation, or mockery for speaking the truth?... Is your sanity, intelligence, or mental wellness being questioned by others who have firmly embraced “SCIENCE-tology”, medical science-fiction, or mainstream pseudo-science?... Have you been immunized against falsehoods, or tested positive for rational objectivity, influenced or protected by your own critical thinking, are you experiencing symptoms of extreme discernment, un-popular wisdom, or controversial opinions?... Are doctors, politicians, or mainstream commentators who have never actually treated Covid-19 patients, attempting to fraudulently influence your mental, physical, or spiritual health?... Have you survived one or more brainwashing attempts, with or without lasting injuries? If so, you may be entitled to compensation by validation… No, you’re not crazy, delusional, or the least bit un-intelligent… Our firm has a court-certified psychiatric and pharmaceutical expert standing by tonight for your personal inspiration, supportive reassurance, and re-enforcement…

Peter R. Breggin MD is a renowned psychiatrist. Dr. Breggin is known as “The Conscience of Psychiatry” for his many decades of successful reform work in the mental health field. He has now turned his attention to the misuse of the science surrounding COVID-19 and its origins, in what he and his wife and coauthor, Ginger Breggin are calling a coordinated assault on our lives by "global predators." Dr. Breggin is a physician with 70+ scientific articles and 20+ medical texts and popular books. He is among the world’s most experienced medical experts in landmark legal cases in psychiatry, neurosurgery, and now… COVID-19.

He is currently the medical and psychiatric expert for an injunction against the governor of Ohio for oppressing the citizens with unending emergency decrees related to COVID-19. Dr. Breggin and Ginger have written a new book, COVID-19, and the Global Predators: We are the Prey. This book is available in advance at www.WeAreThePrey.com. As a bonus, a copy of the current manuscript will be emailed immediately to you to make sure the word gets out ASAP.

Dr. Breggin is a Harvard-trained psychiatrist, a former full-time Consultant at NIMH and part-time for the FAA. He has been approved as a medical expert in over 100 legal cases in state and federal courts on issues relating to adverse drug effects, drug approval, the pharmaceutical industry, and the FDA. He is the author of two dozen medical, scientific, and best-selling popular books, as well as dozens of scientific articles.​

Tuesday, September 14

Where to listen:

09:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST​

You must be some kind of nutjob to be on an email list like that.
    Where do I sign up?

seriously though, at the bottoms it says where to listen and gives a time. Kids these days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom